help name my windorah stimmy plzzz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan

Reaction score

heres a pic of my 2 yr old windorah stimsons python,
i cant think of a name for her! ive had her for 2 months and im just stumped!
ive been on the net asked friends and family but just cant seem to find one i like
so thought id see if anyone would like to help me on here, would be very much apreciated!
thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Isis or more likely Aset in egypt (The name Isis means "Throne" )
  • Amunet – female aspect of the primordial concept of air in the Ogdoad cosmogony; depicted as a cobra snake or a snake-headed woma
  • Hemsut - goddess of fate and protection
  • Ma'at – goddess who personified concept of truth, balance, justice and order
  • Mehen - protective snake god which coils around the sun god Ra during his journey through the night

• Menhit – goddess of war, associated with Sekhmet
  • Meret - goddess associated with rejoicing, singing and dancing

• Saa or Sia - deification of perception
  • Unut - snake goddess

• [h=1] Zeppelin[/h]
  • Kora = a companion
  • Jinx = a charm
  • Una = one
  • Zea-

Well Windorah is out in the sticks - probably the outskirts to the outback, so she'd have to be an explorer, to come from there.

First song I hear somehow names my pets,worked for the last 4.Mickey after Toni Basil Hey Mickey ,Christina after Christina Aguilera beautiful,Dave after Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters Rope,Jackson after Jackson Browne Running on Empty.

First song I hear somehow names my pets,worked for the last 4.Mickey after Toni Basil Hey Mickey ,Christina after Christina Aguilera beautiful,Dave after Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters Rope,Jackson after Jackson Browne Running on Empty.
after reading your comment i loved the idea so quickly got my i.pod and put it on shuffle, and the first song that came on was alice in chains-down in a hole!!! and alice is not a name anyone has mentioned to me and i actually like it
thanks for everyones input but i think Alice is a winner, and i do love alice in chains!!

stimsons python....well thats the name I would call it...

I tend to only name something if a name jumps out at me otherwise the species will do.

after reading your comment i loved the idea so quickly got my i.pod and put it on shuffle, and the first song that came on was alice in chains-down in a hole!!! and alice is not a name anyone has mentioned to me and i actually like itthanks for everyones input but i think Alice is a winner, and i do love alice in chains!!
Congrats,don't know why its works for me,random wins.

ALICE it is!! thanks everyone for the help
i just loved that music idea! music is a huge part of my life and as soon as that song came on i knew the name had to be alice!!
thanks deadpan and thanks alice in chains =)

alice is a great choice , at least our BHP thinks so, but she was named after alice cooper . Dont call her though --as she will never come unless you have a tasty rat at hand
I was going to sugest fluffy , it luls your friends and visitors into false thoughts of what your pet really is

I have a Fluffy and a Shaggy (both a carpets........) Stimpson is Bart, and he lives up to his name, a regular **** of a snake. Excapes, bites........love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back