youtube?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedohara

Reaction score
does anyone have any youtube videos i can watch of their snakes or any good snake videos up there ?

snakebytestv is great yeah, i watch there new episodes each week :) i love seeing our natives on there, and duhhhh all the great exotics.

I have a few but not many yet. Mainly vids of my old fish.

Just uploaded one then :)

There's a link in my Signature.

That is a pretty cool video!

Mind if I share that with a few friends on fb to show that snake bites aren't as traumatic as people think?
Of course I will also say that it is a non venomous python and that if bitten by any snake, if you are not sure what it is, to seek medical attention.

Thanks sssnakeman my son did most of them but these days he is more interested in the skate park and smoking things he shoudn't, so further videos maybe unlikely. I wanted to get a few more on our local reptiles and nice places in the Pilbara.

Would be great to see some more from the Pilbara.

I really enjoy watching Bazz's catch and release videos, especially since there are regular updates! I was impressed to see that your local paper Bazz had an article on you AND provided a link to your youtube video(snake in the woodpile)!

Billflowers channel and GoldCoastSnakeShows are also pretty good.

Would be great to see some more from the Pilbara.

I really enjoy watching Bazz's catch and release videos, especially since there are regular updates!

Agreed! Baz and Dave's videos are always a good watch.

I especially love that clip of the brown chasing you, Greg. That would definitely get the adrenaline pumping, so I don't blame you for going back for more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back