Moving over state with snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberlyann

Reaction score
Just wondering what i have to go thru to move my snakes over state? From NSW to QLD..Do i have to apply for a QLD Licence or do i just inform the licencing people that im moving over state or what?

If your moving to qld you would need a qld reptile licence which you can do online and cost about 60 dollars quick and simple

And thats it? I just transfer them from my nsw one to my qld one? Awesome :) Thanks

As well as a nsw exsport permit cost you 30 dollars and you list all reptiles and thats it

Where you planning to make the move?
QLD Licencing is so easy and I've always experienced quick, easy, understanding and friendly service with them.

QLD licence - export permit - import permit.

Does anyone know how long this process takes? I'm going to be doing the same thing soon, except from Victoria.

Thanks.

QLD import permits are just our movement advices. These are able to be acquired instantly. You just download the word document from their website, fill it out on MSOffice, print and you're ready to go. All the instructions for what happens to each part of the movement advice are all provided. There's 4 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back