Wild coastal carpet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Second time I have ever (and I mean it) seen a wild python in my yard.
I was driving my car down the back yard to park it away, and my headlights light up against a weird looking 'stick' coming from my neighbours' yard.
I hop out of the car, and yell out to dad to grab my camera. It's not my best photography, as he/she was on a mission for food haha, but he/she didn't mind me being around. (Bradchip definitely takes better shots ;):D)

Anyways enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/troublesphotography/6099115689/

Thanks for the comments guys :) so happy they're still hanging around the area. just hope the 'hackers' don't find him :/

Awesome! Must be cool to live in an area where snakes come into your yard. The most interesting animal I've had come into my yard was an Ibis haha.

.....The most interesting animal I've had come into my yard was an Ibis haha.
Can't get any more "Victorian" than that! LOL.

The most interesting thing I've ever had sneak up on me was when I was in the courtyard making a blind (sitting on the ground) and I hear a rustling behind me, turned my head to see what it was and see a brown tail disappearing behind a plant stand. I HAVE NEVER MOVED SO FAST IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Once my panic subsided I went to investigate, thinking it was a snake.

Relieved and excited, I discovered the largest Bluey I've ever seen, it wandered out from behind the stand and with my broom (which he didn't mind at all, he was placid as) I directed into the garden. I later learned he was the local there when I mentioned it to my neighbour and everyone liked him (I was worried someone would kill him) but to my knowledge he'd still be hanging around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back