Gravid Platinum?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Didn't think she had gone this year, but this morning she had that 'bend' look as though an egg is either side of the bend. Any opinions?

DSC_0087-13.jpg

DSC_0085-10.jpg

DSC_0083-8.jpg

DSC_0091-12.jpg

DSC_0093-11.jpg

DSC_0095-4.jpg

How exciting. :)
I'd love to add one of your platinum hatchies to my collection some day. Your female is stunning.

Your one lucky girl she is amazing, do you have any other "platinums" breeding this year?

Looks fairly promising to me, good luck, will be great to see what hatchies look like, pretty keen on picking a pair of these up this season.

I do have an opinion Saz and it's, That is one gorgeous snake. I eye'd off (more like tortured myself) one of your hatchies for sale last time round not sure I will endure the pain this time and may crumble and message you ;)

Sorry I cannot help with your Q but Good luck and fingers crossed she is gravid :)

I'm not an overly experienced python breeder, but I have bred spotteds and have a gravid spotted and childreni at the moment and to me, your girl looks too lumpy to not be gravid. She is also lying noticeably sideways. I also hope I am right because I would DEARLY like to acquire a pair at some stage. Best of luck!

Looks gravid to me Sarah!
Well done!
As you know I love that girl & think we might have to grab a nice female from you this year.
Shes a stunner!

Only this girl was bred, I'm hoping that by next season her daughters from last season might be big enough to breed - we'll see :)

Thanks guys, was a bit of a surprise as she hasn't looked at all gravid up until this morning.

Fingers crossed for a nice healthy clutch!

Thats a very good specimen of a platnuim blonde looks like you have sold the clutch already if your female is gravid Id be interested In a pair too

Thanks for that!

I'm so pleased, clever girl :)

A couple more gravid platinum females in prelay shed
plat 1.jpgplat 2.jpgplat 3.jpgplat 4.jpgSorry about picture quality taken from my phone

Good luck with the clutches! do you have a pic of the dad?

No question today, she looks so gravid LOL!

DSC_0052-5.jpg

DSC_0053-6.jpg

DSC_0055-5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back