On line shopping addiction....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold a camera that was broken and listed it as broken. The guy knew what was wrong with it but then when he got it he said that is not what he thought the problem was. I told him it was list for parts or repair, as is. He asked for $100 back, I said no. He opened a Paypal dispute and even though I did everything right, they found in his favour and now my Paypal account is on hold until he returns it. Since then I have done some investigating and discovered he's been online on a forum asking about repair costs. guess how much, $100. So, anyway, looks like he is not going to send it back so I get the money back but it frustrates the hell out of me that they always find in the buyers favour, even against there own policies.
you should get on the same forum and tell them what a dead beat he is

Got the second dress I bought a couple of weeks ago in todays mail...love, love, love it. :) A bit darker colour than I expected, but I like it better, and it sooooo covers my fat bits really well. :) I'm thrilled to bits.

I love ebay for sun dresses <3 I used to go to Target, but my boobs very rarely fit into their damn dresses (apparently only women with small boobs enjoy wearing them!)

Helps I can buy seven for the price of one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back