Mutant Ninja Wheeleri Turtle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys :) For a critter that doesn't do to much they make me laugh.

Interesting could this be evolution or insane creation lol. (Jokes i know it's shedding in advance)

Do any of your gecko's have pigmentation in their shed skin Gibbs?

Kool these are my only ones that do,...hence the Topography thread the other day.. ;)

Click Here Mate

Nice pic Smithers... how are you going with the pairing of these guys? Any luck?

Not as yet that I can see but they are a bit harder to see if they have eggs, thickies and Levis are easier to see the eggs n im not game to lift her upside down just in case I do something to her. the levis I don't mind so much but these are my treasures. :p

I did help him out though, thought he may get the hint if I staked him like a dog over her. I have been told that I may have been an influence on the lad,....lol

View attachment 216190

Haha, very cool!
Cheers :p Bit of fun

LOVE IT! Hahah!!
Ta mate ;)

Last edited:
Thats awesome timing to get those shots
One of my marbled velvets shed yesterday and it looked like 2 white gloves were left behind.

Also
pizzadude.jpg

:)

For some reason I can not get the images to go large on the screen like that I have no idea why, it doesn't matter the file size i use they always end up small??? Any ideas anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back