Show us the tri colour Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yes folks another Stimsons thread however I would like to invite people to only post up pics of tri colour Stimsons please ( my favourite type )

Cheers Dave

Three toned Wheatbelt stimsons.jpgFor those that are not sure what I mean here is an example.
Some people refer to these as three tone.

Last edited:
This one has a 3 tone color to him its so hard to get a good pic as he is a mover and very small

Attachments

• stimmie holdback 3 tone 001.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 001.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 249
  • stimmie holdback 3 tone 009.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 009.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 296
  • stimmie holdback 3 tone 007.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 007.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 172
  • stimmie holdback 3 tone 003.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 003.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 260
  • stimmie holdback 3 tone 006.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 006.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 176
  • stimmie holdback 3 tone 005.jpg
    stimmie holdback 3 tone 005.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 169
Yes folks another Stimsons thread however I would like to invite people to only post up pics of tri colour Stimsons please ( my favourite type )

Cheers Dave

View attachment 216181For those that are not sure what I mean here is an example.
Some people refer to these as three tone.

Mop and bucket to Isle 4,...Drools

One of a Pilb critter, Its hard to see on the pic but there is an orange patch inside each blotch.

Attachments

• tri fem.jpg
    tri fem.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 331
Wow, Dave. I like that wheatie. I want one like that to pair with my girl when she's old enough.

Very nice stims to all that posted so far. im breeding my *** off this year to hopefully use some of the sales to get a gtp or albino. but wa stimsons are still just as high on the wish list.

Last edited:
lt seems those ones in the Sydney Expo 2-3 years ago were tri coloured stimmies, they were not for sale but display only, these posts pm's and emails have def. helped with the explanation.
......cheers Baden

Baden,
Snake ranch had some cracking tri-coloured wheatbelt hatchies at the Castle Hill expo a few weeks back, took all my will power not to buy them, not sure if they sold or not, might be worth contacting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back