New Aussie GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris

I hand picked him (maybe her, dunno) out tonight from a local breeder's selection, most of you have probably seen one now anyway so when I say the photo doesn't do him justice you will believe me :D

Hatched end of November last year, I'm leaving him with the breeder until I get back from holidays mid next month (a case of not trusting an 18yo daughter to look after him).

photo-1.jpg

:shock: he/she is AMAZING! I never get tired of looking at pics of GTP or any other snake 4 that matter!! Congrats & thank you for the pic!!!!

It's funny how a $3000 snake is balancing on two Maccas straws worth something like $0.0001 each

Thanks all, there's no doubt they're a stunning animal. If he turns out half as stunning as his parents I'll be stoked. Dunno how I'm going to stop at just one.....

Awesome GTP you got there mate. Let us no how you go when your back from your holidays with your new green friend :)

faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr out thats beautifullllll, i am jealous.

Great pick-up, hope you don't miss the colour change. He/she can't be far off, ours went from yellow to green within 7 days.

Thanks guys, I'm hoping that he stays as is for another 6 weeks... then he can change to green :)

lols you better get your butt back here or you'll miss it!
On a plus note, if you do miss it, it gives you a reason to get another one, haha

s/he does look like a cracker, im jealous :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back