Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one ready to lay any day and another thats only just ovulated both are keep excally the same temps.

Let's hope they both drop soon.

Last edited:
Our het Jasmine's looking quite chubby, fingers crossed:)

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
Well my big WA female is going to drop any minute and my other WA female is only just ovulating right now. Same age. Kept in same conditions. Put with male same times. Weird. Actually I observed more matings with the second than the first.

Finally we have a better laying position this morning, should drop soon!
IMG_2158.jpg

Today is day 22 post pre lay shed (photo taken this afternoon, total different position from this morning)
IMG_2171.jpg

Last edited:
My big WA girl layed today!!

A total of 16 eggs. 14 fertile and 2 slugs.

Pre-season weight 2390g.
Post lay weight 1636g.
Clutch total weight 754g (including slugs).

Im fair stoked with that!! Not bad for her first year breeding!!

P1010025-1.jpg

This girl is retiring after this season.
IMG_2175.jpg

Hi Guys/Gals

Here is my jungle looking fairly promising for some eggs this will be my first breed so I am counting down the days and taking notes like you would not believe.
View attachment 216410

Can't seek her Akuji! Please try again. Those notes will be great help to you next year. I hope she lays soon.

Cleo

Sorry everyone here is another pic of the body in question

DSC01468.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01469.JPG
    DSC01469.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 75
Much better. Has she had her prelay? When are you expecting the eggs? Have you set up the incubator yet? Oops - that reminds me that I had better check the temps on mine! I like to get ready well in advance ;)

Hi Python mum

She has not had her pre lay shed yet, incubator is ready to go and data logged temps. This is like counting down to christmas. What are you breeding this year?

Just breeding my albino girl for the second tme. Those obsessive notes from lst year have been a big help, as has correspondence with Mick (orientalis). Next year my Boodarie woma girl should be ready for a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back