N. wheeleri shoot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This morning's shoot - mammabear's N. wheeleri. A nice animal, thanks for the opportunity.

i-hbScrsS-L.jpg

i-p6xnQvx-L.jpg

i-8wwqth3-L.jpg

absolutely stunning. THanks mate!!!!
Are these some of your geckos?

Exceptional shots there Michael.

What camera are you using?

Beautiful shots WR, I love these little guys, if I didn't have to put up with feeding them bugs I would probably add some to my collection.

Cheers,
Al

Like Yee haa,...very kool images. I thinking I may have to set up a display box like you and AUSGECKO does. It make's for better images to have right lighting too :) nice one.

Great shots Michael, and what an exceptional example of N.wheeleri.

Yah good pics Michael, I guess thats why you do what you do & I leave the photography to Paula LOL.
Thanks for sharing.

PS. Gechos seem to make good photo shots & snakes can try your patience.

Fantastic shots and great set up Michael... What colour is that lighting gel on the first pic?

Nice one! I was wondering if anyone would pick it up. I used umber filter over the right hand side flashgun. Always experimenting.

Off to the uni now to shoot pseudoscorpions.

Well with that camera I'd expect quality, just check them on ebay, nice gear, got a spare you don't want much money for? ;) awesome images

how much is a half decent camera? always wanned one..
great photos. looks like a very cheeky gecko

nice DOF on these shots, the comp is good, and as always you nailed the lighting! If you don't mind me asking what was the F stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back