Who's hoping for Albino Mac's this season?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
baden, do you think anyone is going to be that hard up for albino/het/poss het sales that they end up at pet shops? i'd imagine in the next few years they will sell like hot cakes at any price.

not disagreeing with you at all, it is a valid point not raised yet.

The old story of dont count your chickens before they hatch! What are they going to do if they end up with a high ratio of males.... I am sure they will change there minds about selling single males then!

Haha my friend answered in another thread about it. Apparently it means 20% deposit down and you get 20% off the animal when it hatches and you actually buy it

they would be awesome!! Im going to start saving for one and in 1000 years I might be half way there.

Erm doesn't that mean you're paying full price..? I guess its a first in best dressed sort of thing?

No you end up with 20% off the total but you have to secure your animal with a deposit of 20%. So for example for a $100 snake you pay $20 to secure it then pay the extra $60 later. Although in this sort of case there would be a few more zeros involved

Oh that makes sense I guess. But what happens if less hatch than people have put a deposit down for?

People like SR aren't amateurs. They would be very good at knowing the likely hatch rate plus they would likely have a buffer

wife wants new car i want new pair toldher if i drop one of these in her pants she will run as fast as her new car any way guess what i won she dont like snakes ha ha

thanks, but it doesn't stop the purchase of a pair and a heap of hets

Of course it doesnt. But it does stop people from buying a single albino male and a bunch of het females. That being the whole point of your original question mate. Allow me to pre-empt the next one: Price. If you want an albino male and a bunch of het females, you have to pay for the albino female as well.

me but the are pure childrens not macs

Attachments

• het.7.9.11 022.JPG
    het.7.9.11 022.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 160
  • het.7.9.11 023.JPG
    het.7.9.11 023.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 130
no not yet as my male from last year turned out not to be a het got it as a 100% het female then it turned out to be male and a normal so this year im trying my 66% het male

We have no idea how many breeding pairs they have.
The price that they want for them would be out of most peoples range.

Oh that makes sense I guess. But what happens if less hatch than people have put a deposit down for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back