Green Tree Snake Relocation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley_take

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Been a while since I showed my face on the forum, things here have been to say the least, crazy.

I've been taken under the wing of the local snake catcher here, he's educating me on how to relocate so I can eventually get my permit and take some of the heat off him, as coming into summer he's averaging 4-5 call outs a day.

He called me up yesterday afternoon and invited me on a call out, turns out the issue was a green tree snake hanging on someone's door frame. Beautiful little guy, bright yellow and dark green with the famous GTS blue flecks. The guy who called us out must have felt his ego shrink, as he was in his early 20's and tiny me grabs the snake with my hands :lol:

Here's a photo - excuse the quality of the iphone photo, I didn't have my camera (and I had my hands full)

Attachments

• IMG_06611.jpg
    IMG_06611.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 132
Very cool... I think relocating around this area is a competitive business with a few people doing it, I don't like my chances of someone taking me under their wing :(

Noice! Feel free to relocate it to my house hahaha :lol:;)

Nice tree snake, did you catch that in central Qld?
Where abouts are you Royzlee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back