Spring cleaning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benc63

Not so new Member
Reaction score
All the local fire trails are showing fresh goanna tracks and some of our favourites are starting to stir.

Scalyfoot spring cleaning.
IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4920.jpg

Barking gecko.
IMG_4463.jpg

Yellow faced whip snake.
IMG_4390.jpg

lesueurs gecko.
IMG_4009.jpg

Local habitat.
IMG_4903.jpg

Red belly.
IMG_4220.jpg

Water skink.
IMG_4864.jpg

beautiful pics. I'm hoping to get away to my house at Patonga soon and have a wander around the sandstone outcrops and see whats out and about.

Awesome photos. Where about in sydney (general area not exact) were these. I had a quick look last weekend around glenbrook/lapstone/emu plains area last weekend. It was nice and warm but only found couple of little skinks. I was mainly looking for branches and rocks for enclosure so not too surprised. Probably still a little cold at the moment.

Thanks for the comments guys. I have recieved a few pm's asking about locality but I dont have any magic spots. I see lots of cool stuff in the wild but only because I get out there as much as I can.
The pics from this post for example, were taken in five different locations. I work for myself all around Sydney and snatch opportunities to bushwalk where ever I am. My method is to take my camera and just head out with no particular expectations. I love the feeling of wondering what is around the next corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back