Creative ideas that won't make you rich.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnrmal91

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I was talking with a couple of mates over a beer earlier. We came up with a awesome idea.

For the man who doesn't have time for weight lifting. My idea is design a can cooler that doubles as a weight. It's perfect the more you drink the healthier you would be getting lol.

Good idea but won't work in reality.

What ideas have you had that won't make you rich.

A shower tile stubby holder. Or at least some kind of thing you can attach to the shower wall or door to hold a beer (or beverage of your choice).

After a hot day at work, it's a hard choice what I want to do first, have a beer or have a shower.

Why choose, have both. I have done that plenty of time lol. It's always good after a nightshift lol.

I made drink coasters that would soak up the condensation off the drink glasses that you could just squeeze out after they were too wet. They worked really well for those of us sooks that love a glass full of ice with our drinks :) (no good for the shower I am afraid lol)

A shower tile stubby holder. Or at least some kind of thing you can attach to the shower wall or door to hold a beer (or beverage of your choice).

After a hot day at work, it's a hard choice what I want to do first, have a beer or have a shower.

I love a cold beer In a hot shower, that's what those holders that go around the shower head are for- shampoo bottles on the floor, stubbies in the holder!

I came up with the idea of a washing additive that made your clothes darker (so your blacks didn't fade) and someone else had the same idea and cashed in on it :lol: Probably driving around in my Lambo also! Mongrels! :lol: :lol: It mightn't have made me rich, but.........

20510_-_radiant_black_wash.jpg
:(:(:( ..........:)

I've had hundreds of great ideas - but I'm too scared to put them down here in case someone is motivated enough to act on them and become rich and forget that I had the ideas...

But I tell ya - if one of my ideas came to fruition - it would change the way you eat chips!!! Forever!!!

I don't know why some of you beer drinkers don't apply for disability benefits for only having the use of one arm (the other is for holding a tinny). It might not make you rich, but it would at least provide another income.

My own invention was to take the Ab Lounge, put a stubby holder on it, and re-market it as an Aussie deck chair. Technically you can still work on your six pack!!!

Last edited:
I wanted to design a carseat that had fold down wheels, don't know if it would work but i got stranded shopping with my son but couldn't get a lift cause i didn't have a carseat for him so why take a pram when you could just leave with the carseat push it around all day shopping and not be worried about not being able to get a lift

No, no,......you guys have got it all wrong.....the way to make money isn't to actually invent something...first you have to do the research.....even if the end product never happens. Apply to the Govt for a research grant....they'll give you thousands for basically doing nothing....

I have a 6 volt key start lawn mower,(with the battery)
I have two electric drink holders on it and both can keep your beer cool

Heres one for the gurls, I could make *****loads.....
A computer program and a webcam that takes a photo of your head, and then you try before you buy several hair styles and colours.
A pair of jeans with underwires in the butt, gives the girls lift, and shape.

A spray so I can spray stupid people who say silly things and their voice stops working. Perhaps could make their voice become a funny sound so I could just laugh at them!!

A spray so I can spray stupid people who say silly things and their voice stops working. Perhaps could make their voice become a funny sound so I could just laugh at them!!

Perhaps you need to invest in a diffenbrachia greenhouse - look it up.... :)

A computer program and a webcam that takes a photo of your head, and then you try before you buy several hair styles and colours.

The camera thing that takes a photo of your head etc has already been done and can be used on the net.....I saw it a few years ago...don't know if it's still available.

Both of those have already been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back