Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this jungle's not far off and few others keeping pace a few weeks later..
ooooops :) this one actually laid the day before I posted these pics.. meant to post two other pics instead..

laid 09-09-2011
DSC04018.jpg

DSC04011.jpg

DSC04015.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Colin. Looks like you will be busy collecting eggs for the next week or two! Love the colour on your sandfir No-two. Even severely swollen she looks nice!

Them eggs look really healthy Colin... best of luck with them.

Love the colour on that jungle too mate, what locale is she?

Them eggs look really healthy Colin... best of luck with them.

Love the colour on that jungle too mate, what locale is she?

thanks wayne.. she's a julatten mate.. not sure how old she is but got her from tremain. this is her when she was younger

Attachments

• 25085.jpg
    25085.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 124
Wow, what a transformation.

Best of luck with the albino jags too mate. I'm hoping for the same thing this season, very close to having a pre-lay.

This RSP just keeps getting fatter and fatter at the moment and is constantly seeking out heat so fingers crossed for her to go.

And one of my jungles girl soaking up some heat - i wasnt going to pair this girl up this year but threw a male in for a week and she now seems gravid.

Got a few womas refusing food but they dont look like they are gravid but only time will tell I guess!

That black ant (elcho im guessing??) is bloody awesome no two!

CHeers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 93
Good luck Dave, would be nice to have that RSP go for you.

That black ant is something else!

Gold stimi2.jpgMy gold stimsons layed today. She had 10 eggs all up but 4 were slugs.

Last edited:
Congrats w3ap0n. I hope the incubation goes well. Is the father gold, too?
My Darwin girl is not crawling around so much and I caught her writhing around belly up in the nest box. Looks like she may lay before I have to go on a school camp. That would be a big relief. I am guessing Thursday at this point - just a gut feeling. She is 19 days after prelay now.

Yea father is gold too. I got the line from Zulu. She dropped at 21 days after pre lay. Goodluck I hope it goes well for you. :)

GRAVID? Can Someone confirm that she is gravid, because if she is i've missed ovulation! I witnessed about 8 locks between 15th and 25th August and havent seen any since then! She hasn't eaten since mid june. Cheers :)

Attachments

• Whisky.jpg
    Whisky.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 104
It is looking good. How is she behaving and does she look like she is coming up to a shed?

She is hanging half her time in the hot spot, half in the cool, and she very slightly looks a tad blue.... always sitting in a coiled position similar to above... and a squishy feeling belly!

What weights do normal first time pregnant jungles get to?

My girl is between 2.2-2.3Kgs at the moment and likes curling up and is looking nice n plump.
But the boy (who admittedly has a 2-300 rat still being digested weighted in at 1.9kg) so afterwards he may drop to 1.8.

these are human scales so it doesn't give exact grams.. :\

Yea father is gold too. I got the line from Zulu. She dropped at 21 days after pre lay. Goodluck I hope it goes well for you. :)

Hi W3,heres the 9 eggs here from the carramel childreni on top from the same gold stimsons male,definetly hybrids i locked the children up in solitary,go the gold devil :lol:
Ha Ha any one having a bitch last year can have a bigger bitch now,those gold eyes undressed the carramel flesh before he tasted the morsel :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back