Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have received a ''this has been received and will be dealt with appropriately''

Not yet. It takes a long time for a pigeon to fly from Perth to Cairns.

Not yet. It takes a long time for a pigeon to fly from Perth to Cairns.

What's this pidgeon contraption you talk of? We just throw bottles with notes in them in the ocean. We had an advancement last week, started to put lids on the bottles. they seem to float better for some reason.

Hey AH,

I have sent a couple of emails, ranging from about a month, to a couple days ago. Still no response.
In the Goldfields we had to upgrade to the bird system. Our bottle didn't move far when we put them in the sand, and when we upgraded to water they just floated around in the dams. I doubt any actually got to Perth.

MON

Ok so I put the message in the bottle and chucked in into the canal, tis on it's way!

EDIT: Oh wait never mind the bottle, with the letter in it, just smashed against the rocks.......sorry about that, but I am not defeated!

Hey AH,

I have sent a couple of emails, ranging from about a month, to a couple days ago. Still no response.
In the Goldfields we had to upgrade to the bird system. Our bottle didn't move far when we put them in the sand, and when we upgraded to water they just floated around in the dams. I doubt any actually got to Perth.

MON

Shame that big water pipe doesn't go back the other way hahaha

i doubt people of WA are gonna let this be forgotten, it needs to happen.

Letter sent

Letter sent

I am considering moving to another state - I was fond of WA until I learnt about the restrictive reptile laws there!

Good luck with your campaign - keep up the pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back