Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I tend to feel a bit uncomfortable around goats. Bad childhood experience

that reminds me, politicians

Yes and add to that "political commentators" and "journalists"...

Chiwawas. There the most disgusting, retarded little things. They nip your feet, never stop yapping and my mother in law breeds heaps of them. The only good thing about them, is there the perfect size for a snake :) and you never know, maybe one day, one of the snakes will somehow get out and clean the little retards up. We can only hope.

Chiwawas and the hot-dog dogs are the most worthless dogs ever...What kind of person in (Australia no less....considering how much wilderness their is and the outdoorsy attitude ) gets a damn hotdog dog? Get a bandog/retriever/staffy or some other real dog.

Last edited:
Yes and add to that "political commentators" and "journalists"...

Chiwawas and the hot-dog dogs are the most worthless dogs ever...What kind of person in (Australia no less....considering how much wilderness their is and the outdoorsy attitude ) gets a damn hotdog dog? Get a bandog/retriever/staffy or some other real dog.
I have a Chihuahua x.
Are you saying I don't have a real dog?

I have a Chihuahua x.
Are you saying I don't have a real dog?

In my personal opinion...no you don't....But plenty of people hate cats and I don't have a problem with them..Comes down to personal opinion....You may love chihuahuas and that perfectly okay.

If it makes you happy...hotdog dogs are not on the level of ticks and mosquitoes and botflies

2 videos for all the tick "fans" out there lol...Enjoy!!!

Alive Tick in the Ear -Garrapata viva en el Oído - YouTube

tick in human ear เห็บอุตริเข้าหูคน - YouTube

Edit: Why can't the US cut some of our ridiculous military and defense spending and put it towards destroying ticks...I want to hike in peace without being afraid for my health!!

I mean seriously the entire animal kingdom hates these *******s... What animal likes ticks? And barely anything eats them to....It's not like Mosquitoes where the larvae is food for a good amount of animals...Only select birds eat ticks( and their are plenty of ticks that parasitise birds) Most worthless animal ever and barely anything eats them!

Last edited:
2 videos for all the tick "fans" out there lol...Enjoy!!!

Alive Tick in the Ear -Garrapata viva en el Oído - YouTube

tick in human ear เห็บอุตริเข้าหูคน - YouTube

Edit: Why can't the US cut some of our ridiculous military and defense spending and put it towards destroying ticks...I want to hike in peace without being afraid for my health!!

I mean seriously the entire animal kingdom hates these *******s... What animal likes ticks? And barely anything eats them to....It's not like Mosquitoes where the larvae is food for a good amount of animals...Only select birds eat ticks( and their are plenty of ticks that parasitise birds) Most worthless animal ever and barely anything eats them!

All right - enough is enough here you tickist person...

Now, I'll ask the question... Why are mosquitoes so useful for the world?

They help to control....? What do they control?

Come on.... What do they control???

Oh... Yes.... Populations....

How do they do it?

Oh... They're a vector for diseases... Malaria, Dengue, Japanese encephalitis, Ross River, Yellow blah blah blah...

Their purpose is to keep these diseases alive and our population controlled... Horrible... yes.... Other animals also suffer... Horrible... Yes...

But without them there's some 700 million people who don't get affected per year... And of that, a fair percentage that would normally die as a result...

I'm sure we'll find other ways to control population... But, mosquitoes are seemingly the most effective (along with the honey bee).

Paralysis tick will kill a cat or a dog within several hours... I already see a bonus in controlling your Chihuahua problem....

Ticks would definitely kill feral cats and dogs - maybe not enough! We might even need more paralysis tick out there to kill these ferals!

Wow - I picked one AWESOME use for ticks already.... The problem is you're so negative (and trying to be funny) and not looking at the big picture...

I give a big tick for the tick that kills the cat that killed the snake....

Snakes, lizards and insects...

Hahaha no really I would say cats, rabbits, fox's, cane toads, and parking inspectors. Really dislike rabbits.

Do dogs really like us or do they just want the food we give them? AFterall, training them is never done without food bits. They stare when we eat. Cats couldn't careless either. Only time I ever saw my cat was at dinner time.
in the Philippines the only time they see cats and dogs is at dinner time also, lol

So after hours and hours of this question doing my head in ive found one animal i dont like (apart from the cocky, flies and fleas) i HATE ostriches!! I dont mind emu's they are cool but ostrishes just freak me out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back