Hatrick of Eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Brett, your dragging the chain a bit on the googies :D

Nice job mate, always good to see a few eggs appearing.

Good stuff big fella.

Cheers Brenton

Well after 4 days not eating by the Wheels and occasional digging I changed the sand from white to red desert and proved to be the key even though both mediums were moist enough for an egg depositing site, the white sand just didn't hold for tunnelling. Put the new sand in and she layed in the morning,...same results with the Thicktail this morn. Live n learn.

Thanks Bee n here's me thinking I might have had the jump warming them up a little early as they went down early. Whatcha got cooking?

Already hatched and sold 3 clutches of normal thickies, got a few more of them cooking. Then there are Occies, Amyae due to hatch from mid october onward. Sweating on Asper and some WA thickies.
Heaps of gravid girls again now.
They are the bosses (lol) my critters dont have legs:)

Last edited:
AMAZING!!!
well done Brett.
Keep me posted if you want to sell one of the bandeds.
All the best mate

Thanks Crystal :) Was glad to see the Thicktail girl lay, she went 92 days gravid last yr to squeeze out to infertile slugs after a trip to the vet :(

Congratulations! Nice work by all your girls. I hope the incubation goes well for you!

Thanks Mike, lol the levis threw hers out at a whim under the terracotta saucer the other week and these two layed a day apart but the following morning from the change of sand. so not really a hatrick of sorts :p maybe a trio instead.

Congrats on the eggs, I'm away for a few days without a laptop and look at all the action I miss.

I'll be happy to take those wheeleri hatchies off you ;)

P.S. you should've called the thread hatchrick of eggs

Last edited:
haha cool , I NEVER notice when my geckos lay so always miss the eggs. oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back