Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks T,
I'm liking yours too. I can imagine that tickled a bit too. I like to keep my session close together and I think I'm getting use to it. I had a sleep throughout the last two sessions...but two babies keeping me up all night, that the most peace I get all week.
I'd like to see an amyae too. Keep us posted.

Heliconia's and the Beetle will look kool, well the whole thing will, awesome design. Update us for sure.

Cheers Weyland,
A sharp eye and a good memory would recognise the millipede and bug as work by David (Moloch05)
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...ies-5373/peruvian-amazon-7-santa-cruz-131221/
I wanted more but my bicep isn't big enough.

P8200667.jpg

P8200669.jpg

P82006681.jpg

Finally finished my chest! Thinking about what to do next already. Thinking on starting on my back.. Not sure what to do though.

got this one tuesday arvo. one more session to go with it. then start on filling the whole arm :)
for my little cousin whom passed away bit over 3 years ago,ages 13.

View attachment 216030
Thats awesome sssmithy. Love the colours and shadow. its just brilliant.

There we go! :D
Both sides complete. All done.
Happy as Larry.
Took under 5 hours all up.
View attachment 217991 View attachment 217992

TaraLeigh- that looks fantastic hun..

Can you guys help me out with my next one? I have the picture that I want and I have a rough idea of colours but every time I try to colour it (either with the old colour pencils or with the help of a friend and her photoshop skills) it seems like there is something missing/not right. Below is the black and white and the one my friend had a go at editing for me. Can you artsy types give me some tips on what's wrong with it?

I agree with Inkage, ask your tattooist, they'll know what to do. I really like the design. another take on the happy/sad masks (sorry cant think of the proper name atm, big weekend! LOL).

Last edited:
Cheers Smithers.... you know what is next but after the amyae, I'm not sure, got a few in mind I want to get so need to decide.
Thanx babe.
Along with the rest of yours, I like your swirly stars and stuff on your arm, I plan on getting something similar on my sleeve.

hehehe! I keep coming home with bigger and bigger ones. the day I went to get my chest done, I was only meant to be getting a little tat, but then hubby had given me the *****s and bribed me with more money trying to get me to talk to him,. should have seen his face when he woke up in the morning and saw my chest!!! LOL.

I wanna get a snake down my ribs, but gotta finish off my chest first!

Done by a Thai mate of mine.

21 hours in two days and the 11 & 1/2 hour sitting was not much fun

270388_201077856608259_185786338137411_536202_372583_n.jpg

299583_258088740887772_100000599450409_1062211_7206175_n.jpg

this is what my cousin and i are getting hopefully at the start of next year...
4crests_2176_3181454415

^^ its the BULEY coat of arms but instead of having our last name at the bottom there i think we're having 'Us' put in...mine is going on my ribs on the right side and i think my cousin is getting his on the left side

I have this tattooed on my lower back, just in black no colour.

View attachment 220335

I only wanted one tattoo (got this one about 10 years ago) but lately i have been thinking about another, just some initials on the inside of my wrist with something else..undecided at the moment. Also thinking i want to add to my back tattoo.. but damn it hurts down there!

My "now complete" Dragon :D

Attachments

• 6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (13).jpg
    6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (13).jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (2).jpg
    6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (2).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (4).jpg
    6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (4).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (9).jpg
    6 - Colour Session 4 - Final (9).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 126
attempt 2... in advance mode :)
Here is my 2 tattoo's i got the one on my back first, in feb 2008, 3.5 hrs to complete and got the arm done jan 2010, took 6hrs in one sitting

Attachments

• back tat.jpg
    back tat.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 216
  • from iphone 313.jpg
    from iphone 313.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back