New to the world of snakes :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 30368

Reaction score
Hi there!
I have bought my first snake ever, her name is Tiffany and she is a baby stimson python. I love her to bits :D
I'm in the Perth area, and am now interested in getting an Olive Python. If any one knows of a reputable breeder, i would be greatful to hear from you :)

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 141
Welcome.

Nice start to the reptile collection. Where did you purchase your stimmie from?

I don't know of anyone selling Olives off the top of my head but I will make some enquiries for you. If nothing else I am sure I can line you up for a hatchling from this season.

Blue

Your stimmie is gorgeous. I have a beautiful stimmie, just over nine months old, who is the sweetest snake (except when it comes to food).

Welcome.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the wait for an olive here in WA could be a long one.

They are (or were when i last checked, but things have been known to change) on a cat 5, which means a significant step up from your cat 3 that allows you to keep a stimson. They are beautiful snakes though, and like you, I would love one at some stage.

Welcome and great pick, Stimmies Rock ;) I have a pair of them, pics in my albums if you or anyone has a spare hour or two to go through them all.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) Will check out all your photo's as i love seeing other peoples pets and set-ups. Looks like i might have to be patient for the olive python and make a lot of calls to find one. Thanks for the info, Bluetongue :) If you do hear of any going - deffinately get back to me :)
They are very adicitve! I must have more!!! :)

i'm actually in Wellard - so pretty close to you. Where did you get your critters from? I went to Reptile Trader in Rockingham.

That's the place to go :)
I bought my carpet python from there last November. Ken the owner is really good to talk to if you need help with anything

He knows his 'stuff', doesn't he. I have to restrict myself from his shop cause i can't controle the credit card when i'm in there :) I'll be seeing him soon for a carpet python. Just need to clear the credit card from the last one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back