reptiles australasia magazine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
only a few days to go for the 5-issue subscription offer.

issue 1 will only be available as a back-order item from september 1.
We have just done a deal with the management; so if you miss out on the 5 issue subscription offer come to the next SOFAR meeting and bid at auction for what is believed to be the last known 5 issue subscription offer available. Possibly collectable!

I found all my Reptiles Australia books too :D so now I am happy chappy and can't wait for the next one of these. Gonna make sure I don't lose these ones.

I found all my Reptiles Australia books too :D so now I am happy chappy and can't wait for the next one of these. Gonna make sure I don't lose these ones.

Kathy, aren't you confusing Reptiles Australasia with the now non-existent Reptiles Australia?

Kathy, aren't you confusing Reptiles Australasia with the now non-existent Reptiles Australia?

No Michael. My collection of Reptiles Australia and Scales n Tails went missing but recently found them. I will make sure they go back in the book case and my Reptiles Australasia collection so I won't lose any of them.

No worries, it's just that there is nothing mentioned about other magazine in this thread, I thought you were referring to Reptiles Australasia. :D

This is a great offer. We're currently working on Issue 2, which will be released by the end of September, in time for the second Australian Herpetological Symposium in Sydney, starting on October 1. More on that very soon...

Jamie

Editor, Reptiles Australasia
Has anybody received Issue 2 of Reptiles Australasia Magazine? Anybody with any info. I have emailed them and as yet have received no response.

I think they were due to receive them back from the printers last week some time.

Haven't heard yet. Yes I agree it is disappointing waiting for something you're excited to get. Something must be terribly wrong. It is sad to see such a wonderful experience strike such obstacles as they obviously have. I am sure, though, once they get it up and running it will have been well worth the wait. Will be great to see it come through the storm and take off as good as the other mags had/have done.

sarah - To me, that wouldn't matter. I am a patient person at the best of times but if they were able to get Issue 3 out two months after the 2nd one finally comes out, that would be a sure sign that things are getting on the right track. Once they get the ball rolling I am sure things will sort itself out for the better.

Has anyone heard from these guys?
I'm still after a replacement copy of the first issue?!

Isn't Pythoninfinite the editor? Maybe ask him via PM?

I was starting to wonder about the second issue, glad I'm not the only one that hasn't received it. I had a lot of issues receiving the first. Hopefully things will be on track shortly.

I havnt received mine yet either. Has anyone who paid for the herp master class herd anything about that yet?

I guess they need some time to respond on here (I can't talk about the emails - they should be more pro-active in that department as well if they want to stay loyal to their customers). But one thing I remember is they were quick to jump on any negative comments after the first issue - Where are they now???

To Reptiles Australasia supporters and critics,
Yes the magazine is late. Very late. Are there any excuses, plenty! Some good, some not so good. We the team, at Reptiles Australasia, want to apologise for the lateness of this issue and also for some of the communication difficulties you may have been having with us. We will endeavour to do much better.
We are a new team trying to find our feet and our roles. We have a great product that we want to share with you; we just need to get the production and customer service side just right.
Issue 2 is in its absolute final stages and then it’s off to the printers. I can’t give you an exact date but Neil or I will email subscribers and post on APS when it has gone to the printers. We will also be informing you when i post the magazine out.
As to issue 3, it is well underway and we are endeavouring to make up for some lost time with this issue. By issue 4 we hope to be back on track. If you have any concerns or further questions please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]
Kind Regards
Ursula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back