Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, I am happy to be working with pure bandeds and I am very happy with the results. The couple of people that are breeding their banded aspers this season don't have pairs so the end result will be a lot of different locale bred asper being floged off as bandeds this season :(

i think you will find there are plenty of top quality locale banded aspers available judging by the numbers i have been offered lately.

There are a few people with banded asper but only a few of us with males as well as females most people are diluting these animals pairig them with normal unbanded asper :( I would be very sceptical buying these animals off of anyone where they cannot provide proof they have males and females

Last edited:
i think you will find there are plenty of top quality locale banded aspers available judging by the numbers i have been offered lately.

Please fill me in with all of these sellers numbers than Silverback. I would love to buy all of the numerous animals you have been getting offered lately :rolleyes:

How many clutches do you guys have of the banded aspers this season so far Viridis and Basssman (if you don't mind me asking)?
It would be good to see more of these cracking forms around.

Last edited:
Not enough for me to sell more than 1 pair of hatchos lol. I know I can't keep everything but they are just so neat when they are young.

P.S

Send ol' Silverback a message. He seems to be in the know with people that are offering them for sale left right and centre :)

31ba4559-0a2a-298c.jpg
31ba4559-0a4f-e3f4.jpg

Two my new guys

They look weird but somehow very loveable and appealing lizards. Keep the photos of the knobtails coming - can't get enough of them.

Very high on my list if I ever decide to get licenced and get some enclosures, right up there with a beardy or two and maybe a velvet or two.

Those and EWS's are my favourate lizards.

What do knobtail babies sell for (if it's not out of order to ask) and when is the best time to buy them (age wize) ?

31ba4559-0a2a-298c.jpg
31ba4559-0a4f-e3f4.jpg

Two my new guys

So jealous.... how old are they ?

Hi,

Some really nice knobtails everyone :)

Here are couple of my little pilbarensis. Its is amazing how they keep improving colour/markings with every shed.

Hope you like

Cbear

Attachments

• DSC01490.jpg
    DSC01490.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01495.jpg
    DSC01495.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01431.JPG
    DSC01431.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 111
These are my little guys
LevisSept.jpg

So fun to watch them eating, and so fast!

Gibblore:- thats about the cutest thing I've seen on here.

Here is a quick pic of my 3 females and male that i had taken while cleaning out their enclosure.
Male is the lightest 1 and the other 3 are females

Not sure y the picture of the snake came up. But i cant seem to remove it either

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1314931899024.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1314931899024.png
    144 KB · Views: 98
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316690386872.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316690386872.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 158
Here is a quick pic of my 3 females and male that i had taken while cleaning out their enclosure.
Male is the lightest 1 and the other 3 are females

Not sure y the picture of the snake came up. But i cant seem to remove it either
Love the middle 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back