Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Clutch

For anyone interested,two alice springs and two gold stimsons,they all eat well,the alice were out of the ten little eggs and the golds come out of large eggs.
tn__9188441.jpg

tn__9188444.jpg

Congrats on a massive clutch! I hope the incubation goes well. Time to stock up on those pinky mice...

Thanks everyone, my fingers and toes are crossed for a problem free incubation.
if anyone has any tips for a problem free incubation, please let me kno... I've got them on 1:1 ratio of water and vermiculite in a plastic container with a hole in the lid and set at 30 degrees.

Btw Nice gold Stimsons zulu!

Hi shire,antaresias are good to incubate,i just spray water into vermiculite until it just clumps,so its not too wet. I find they like around the 31C mark,thermostat probe inserted into the side of container works good but its not essential some have it outside and a thermometer in egg containers.
I like using the 7 litre systema containers for all eggs,when having multiple eggs stacked it helps make the heating more even.
If eggs look a bit dimpled after a day or two,you can add water near to the eggs by eye dropper and that makes them puff up,but dont over do it .
Ive added a pic of some eggs in the incubator that were placed their stucked together,the second one from the right shows a spot like a water mark that comes and goes on some eggs,like a window its lack of calcification and presents no problem.
Best of luck with your clutch mate, cheers

Last edited:
The sunburst in the avatar is a offspring from the female shown the other day that is belly up at present.
Zulu love the NSW stimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back