Motorbike Riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of mine, I built it from scratch some years ago. This is an interesting thread, I didn't realise anyone other than Triumph built bikes :)
left-side.jpg

That's absolutely amazing great job with it!, Just out of curiosity how much of the work was done by you/ how much has it set you back?

Cheers.

This is my Jap import Yam SRX6 thumper kicker.

c278d5ee.jpg

25744bbf.jpg

Nice bikes on here!..... but I think my takes the winning price lol...... (love my baby! and my son too lol)

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 83
Thanks, I like it :) I did the complete build myself. The frame was a one off made for me by Spondon Engineering in the UK, the paintwork was done by a friend in England. I did all the building, made things fit that weren't supposed to fit and it started and ran beautifully first time LOL.
As far as how much, well I have nicknamed it the Money Pit.

That's absolutely amazing great job with it!, Just out of curiosity how much of the work was done by you/ how much has it set you back?

Cheers.

Weather here in the southwest of WA is getting perfect for riding.

I'm on a FZ6n, but for the first time i am thinking about the unthinkable and moving to a faired bike. There is something about Daytonas that keep drawing me to them.

Hi all,

Current ride is an 04' FJR1300. Had since new and dont ride it nearly enough!! Had one road accident where T boned a car and ended up with a grazed palm and knee!! Worst accident was when tore all ligaments in ankle when working as an instructor = embarassing!!! Been riding 25+ years. This is a pic of what mine looks like, but is not a pic of mine.View attachment 218629

trx850 and xt600

Did you fighter the trixie?

I almost bought one of them. Was one of those bikes that are just so much fun to ride. Not always the most practical, but leaves a huge smile on your face a long time after you get off.

the only thing i find wrong with a bike is by the time you stop turn around, dismount and take your helmet off the snake has already moved off the road and into the long grass LOL , this is me on my 2005 636 Ninja

Attachments

• P1010893.jpg
    P1010893.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 85
I have never had a proper motocross bike, i've had a peewee 50, ds 80, to a crf150f then to a 230.
Now im on a SX 125, and loving it.
Went riding for the weekend, there was a few racers there.. Trying to keep up with them was a struggle, I seemed to do well though!

724decc8-5c4a-d161.jpg

724decc8-5c5a-d05d.jpg

Did you fighter the trixie?

I almost bought one of them. Was one of those bikes that are just so much fun to ride. Not always the most practical, but leaves a huge smile on your face a long time after you get off.

Yea I fightered it, its the only way to have a bike:lol: A mate now owns it and has done alot more work to it. It looks bloody great now.

It was a great bike. Rode wonderfully, sounded fantastic. I really miss it.

Thought i'd bump this thread up after a lovely day's ride through FNQ- 1st pic is the tractor(drz400e)r 2nd YZF450 kawasaki 250 3rd 300TE Berg.

Attachments

• Pic_1006_009.jpg
    Pic_1006_009.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Pic_1009_014.jpg
    Pic_1009_014.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Pic_1009_013.jpg
    Pic_1009_013.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Well, my baby (CBR600 F4i) was written off last friday after a tool failed to give way and turned right in front of me. I didnt come off too bad, but the bike (although doesnt look too bad) was written off.

At least i still have my YZ250 to fill the void until a replacement is found!!

Here's my little baby; don't think Ive got one of me on the bike- it's WAY too fast for that !

Mine is a 2001 HD Sportster- with SKULL everything.

I may have added a little chrome also ;)

Attachments

• Harley.jpg
    Harley.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 78
  • harley Cap Skull.jpg
    harley Cap Skull.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 73
I just got a 2012 RMZ 250 as a new race bike, i dont have any pictures other than this one when it was new. Here are a few from the first afternoon i got it.

76f5267a.jpg

98040216.jpg

c731170a.jpg

898404fc.jpg

I also have a Crf 50, Yz 85 BW and a 2011 RMZ 250 (praccy bike).

But unfortuantly i wont be riding it for a while, crashed yesterday and broke my wrist training for this weekends SuperX :(

Jordy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back