2 snakes one tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gandal88

Not so new Member
Reaction score
can i put a hatchy jungle in with a hatchy stimmi for a week till my custom tank is finished or should i just go make anouther click clack?

Yeah should be alright for a week :) just keep an eye on them every now and then.

I won't ever say its ok, again, after my two bredli's who'd been together for 12 months suddenly decided to try eat each other the day I told someone that they were doing fine, together. A jungle and stimmi? Definitely not. Too easy to put together another click clack to be safe than sorry.

I would do another click clack as well, i have found that they come in handy to have around anyway so it won't be wasted and will be better than losing both your snakes.
I actually enjoy making click clacks, measuring and marking all the holes and using a soldering iron to melt them, it's pretty fun for me :)

I used a drill for the first tub but found that i was a little heavy handed with the drill and was putting small cracks in the plastic lol. I got a soldering iron for around $10 and it is quicker and funner but you get fumes from the plastic melting.

Spending a couple bucks on a plastic container vs the price of replacing both your snakes if they happen to kill each other, it's a no brainer =p.

I had so much fun making a click clack set-up for my Woma hatchie... I'm already planning his next one :D

This thread makes me want to go make another one (or 6) lol even thought i don't need to. I have been told i have a tub fetish :lol:

I used a drill for the first tub but found that i was a little heavy handed with the drill and was putting small cracks in the plastic lol. I got a soldering iron for around $10 and it is quicker and funner but you get fumes from the plastic melting.

Melt the holes under the range hood for your stove if you have one ;)

This thread makes me want to go make another one (or 6) lol even thought i don't need to. I have been told i have a tub fetish :lol:

Maybe you should make some and put them on Ebay!!!!! :D

Ready-to-go click clacks!

This may be a stupid question but please forgive me as I'm new here. What is a click clack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back