Some of my frilly pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebos

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thought would show you a few pictures of my frillys

3ce57885-1688-7215.jpg
3ce57885-169c-9790.jpg
3ce57885-16ad-cfcf.jpg
3ce57885-16cb-7efc.jpg
3ce57885-16e4-09e7.jpg
3ce57885-1714-783c.jpg
3ce57885-1732-2f17.jpg
3ce57885-1755-b8e0.jpg

Cheers Brenton

They look amazing. Can not wait to own 1 of these guys. Only a year and a bit to go till then lol

KREPS2011

Im learning how to love lizards more & more. I love the 6th photo.....he/she looks to be posing for you, so cute! :)

Im learning how to love lizards more & more. I love the 6th photo.....he/she looks to be posing for you, so cute! :)

I'm about 90% sure that one is a he. Haha his my fav lizard and loves being held the big male in the pictures is a mission to catch and hold because he's so skittish and snappy. No one likes getting bit by these guys.

Cheers Brenton

Great pics mate. Would love to get some of these, but no space for the enclosure I'd build for them

Thanks for sharing

cool pictures, number 3 is good.. ive had afew skittish frilled necks they all seemed to settle down to an extent eventully... awesome animals i would love to get some more eventully.

cool pictures, number 3 is good.. ive had afew skittish frilled necks they all seemed to settle down to an extent eventully... awesome animals i would love to get some more eventully.

Thanks Shane do u still have that female.

Cheers Brenton

great pictures Brenton they look amazing when they flare their frill !

Thanks guys. There one of my fav reps who can beet the 2cent coin icon. HahHA

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back