The Book Of Lies Study Guide, NEED DESPRITE HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy77

Reaction score
hi guys
reading this book for school and is alright but have any of you read it recently and if yes you need to help me please:shock: me have no idea on these questions:? if you can help please help, will post questions.....:rolleyes:

please help a small blonde boy in destress, this is due tomorrow!

Yer sorry to say but your boned lol. Sorry I cant help but good luck anyway.

I haven't read it,but have you tried that helpful friend Google?

The book of lies - as in Aleister Crowley? Your school is awesome. Er, and blond, not blonde, as you are male...(funny slip tho)

Jen, I see what you did there. Also, I think he's referring to the James Moloney book -- the Aleister Crowley one seems a bit hard to comprehend for a 13 year-old boy.And frogboy, what a great book, read it when I was 8, awesome storyline.

Jen, I see what you did there. Also, I think he's referring to the James Moloney book -- the Aleister Crowley one seems a bit hard to comprehend for a 13 year-old boy.And frogboy, what a great book, read it when I was 8, awesome storyline.

thats great!, see if you can answer this one: What do we learn about king pelham at the end of chapter 19? A=

Haven't read the book but if the questions are about specific parts in the book...why not just read those bits?!? If you read the end of chapter 19 you might find out what king pelham teaches you!

get used to it, i have done all 17 assignments this year on the last night and somehow every time has been fine

get used to it, i have done all 17 assignments this year on the last night and somehow every time has been fine
Trust me that not the best way to go about assignments. That how I use to do them when I was in school. At a school level you can get away with it sometimes. Once you step into the big world of work/Tafe or uni were the actual results matter it is a different story.
I got my apprenticeship without showing any school marks (I did well but not the point).

Yeah, could always try doing your schoolwork in the allotted timeframe. Sorry to sound harsh mate but you kind of brought this on yourself. Google may help, but study and doing it well before the deadline would help even more. You can't expect perfect strangers to do your homework for you, and have you thought just maybe there could be someone out there with a twisted sense of humour who would feed you the wrong answers just for a laugh?
Get off the forum, cram your butt off, google your butt off and you might just scrape by. Worst comes to worst you could always be honest with your teacher and ask for an extension, if there was an honest reason for not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back