Bredli pairing :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nico77

Reaction score
I thought i would put some pics up of the bredli pair im trying to breed this year . The female is the one with pattern and the male is on loan and his pattern has faded over the first 2.5 years his now 4 . I have seen what looked like 1 hook up so far about a week ago and they are spending a lot of time in the hide . Dusty the male just shed and wilmar shed a few weeks ago .

cheers nico

wilmar and dusty in hide.jpg

hooked up.jpg

wilmar and dusty outside.jpg

wilmar and dusty outside2.jpg

very keen to see how they turn out mate..... good luck !!!!!

Thanks mate , im intrested to see if the fading gene is past on , if i get hatchys from them i will be keen to put my hypo male over one of them in the future :) There could also be some intresting results putting one over a jag ( jag color with faded pattern :) ) . Still a lot of maybe's at the moment , i just hope they succesfully breed and incubation goes well for now .

cheers nico

Well last week the female dropped a slug and nothing else so I thought she may have been egg bound , I took her around to Badens place and we were going to remove the rest which I thought were stuck . After a quick go over Baden decided the eggs were still a fair bit back from where they get stuck so he recommended leaving her for a while till she was due to lay and to monitor her behavior . Going by her pre lay shed she was due to lay around next Thursday . I got home from work yesterday to find her coiled up on a healthy clutch of eggs , looks like about 10-12 eggs :) Now the waiting begins , I can not wait to see how they turn out and look forward to working with the line over the next few years .

Cheers Nico

Yay good stuff mate!!!
Keep us posted!

very nice! I was trying to remember who owned that bredli. I was going to ask the owner if they had bred it and the results. Well good luck with it all, and keep us updated.

Nico

That Female Bredli was that the one you purchased from Mick Korhecz? if so that has produced some stunning hatchies over the previous years, you will not be dissapointed.

Nico

That Female Bredli was that the one you purchased from Mick Korhecz? if so that has produced some stunning hatchies over the previous years, you will not be dissapointed.

Yeah mate I got her from Mick last year . Have you seen him lately , how's the B&G jungles going ?

I will post pics when they hatch if incubation goes well .

7b628602-4ddd-c1f9.jpg

7b628602-4e16-76f7.jpg

7b628603-4e41-d359.jpg

7b628604-4e76-5c5f.jpg

7b628601-4f03-707d.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you keep them all for the next 2-3 years just in case they go the same as the cool one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back