Colour change

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norm

Some pics showing how much this guy has changed in colour from when I got him at about 5 weeks to nearly a year old. The latest pics with my son in November dont really show him as good as he is but you get the idea.
RIMG0657.jpgRIMG0668.jpgRIMG0029.jpgRIMG0274.jpgRIMG0275.jpg

A lot of carpets that feed good can grow 3ft in one year..He is a little stunner..Another little herper in the making...

..Another little herper in the making...
Yeah, of my three kids he`s the keenest, always coming up and telling me what the snakes are doing and when I get a new one he`s checking on them all the time! My daughters keen too but my youngest son couldn`t care less!

This guys coming along. Just starting to stir this week after winter.
RIMG0205.jpgRIMG0207.jpgRIMG0209.jpg

Going to be a nice looking python good to have a little helper good to teach a love of animals/reptiles to chirldren of a young age

Last edited:
Going to be a nice looking python good to have a little helper good to teach a love of animals/reptiles to shirldren of a young age

He`s already planning what snakes he`s going to get. As far as the snake goes, for a while there I didn`t think he was going to be very yellow at all but its starting to come through now. Not getting too excited and either way hes an awsome little fella, extremely placid and a great feeder.

Well not all kids are going to be interested but its great you have a son and daughter that are and it will be a learning/educational experience too and your kids can also pass this information onto their friends

Lovely looking diamond Norm. I remember when you posted pictures of him before. i hadn't seen a diamond this colour before,interesting to see how he is coming along- beautiful.

Very nice mate. Mine is still very young and mostly black and brown..... but I am starting to see the high yellow and whites come through like yours. Should be a beautiful snake when he matures.

He`s coming up to a shed, I`ll put up some updated pics when he`s done. It gets exciting waiting to see how they look in their new skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back