Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed time for some Olives

Attachments

• M Olive........jpg
    M Olive........jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
  • M Het olive.jpg
    M Het olive.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 51
  • M Het olive..jpg
    M Het olive..jpg
    87 KB · Views: 53
  • M olive..jpg
    M olive..jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 51
mmmmm chicken...

IMAG0280.jpg

Some more

Attachments

• F Het Olive.jpg
    F Het Olive.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 62
  • F Bredli.jpg
    F Bredli.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Night Tiger.jpg
    Night Tiger.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 75
  • F Olive.....jpg
    F Olive.....jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 55
Jamesjr, your BTS is awesome! Have you ever been bitten by him? How sick did you get?

Jamesjr, your BTS is awesome! Have you ever been bitten by him? How sick did you get?

Thanks mate, i keep a few BTS and over the years have been bit a few times, but they really have to chew on you for invenomation to occur and with me its nothing more than swelling and a stinging sensation around the bite site. But everyone reacts different and i know of people that have been hospitalised by the bite of a BTS.

Cheers

Thanks mate, i keep a few BTS and over the years have been bit a few times, but they really have to chew on you for invenomation to occur and with me its nothing more than swelling and a stinging sensation around the bite site. But everyone reacts different and i know of people that have been hospitalised by the bite of a BTS.

Cheers

They are fantastic looking snakes when they are clean like that. Yours looks almost identical to the one that was at the goldcoast expo, it's really nice!

Very old photo, but you get the idea. I'm surprised he managed not to choke himself when eating that fast :lol:

Attachments

• DSCN5316.jpg
    DSCN5316.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 84
Snake came from my Albino Darwin.

[video=youtube;ClAOdpfoOx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClAOdpfoOx8[/video]

79df694d-ce30-33f2.jpg

Oh gourd I was so stressed bumping his food item size up one - nearly pooed when he stretched that far (this stress is why my snake is nearly 2yo and yet is only on weaner mice)

I have the best of both worlds! An extremely placid little Jungle python who is an awesome feeder, the best ever first snake I could possibly hope for! This is his second feed and has had one shed. One dangle, two dangle... Strike and coil :)

Attachments

• 2011-09-28 21.52.21.jpg
    2011-09-28 21.52.21.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back