update shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whack me down for a caramel like that one pictured ben

and an albino jag if it pops up :)

little fella I got from you is powering along , 125 grams as of two nights ago :)

Heres the latest pic of this one produced by Ben .
0082jpgresized.jpg

Thanks again guys, there are some real cracker JAGS getting about.....

Roger that is looking great, that will start to show some quality colour soon......kick myself every time I look at that snake......

A few more to add.....

Attachments

• P8172955.jpg
    P8172955.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 58
  • P8172959.jpg
    P8172959.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 60
  • P8172960.jpg
    P8172960.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 83
lol

pic 2 will be going over the striped jungle female next season, should get some quality reduced pattern JAGS from that pair.......I attached the wrong file twice, please ignore pics of the chondro and striped caramel. The female I am referring to is the striped jungle that will be paired with the WHITE striped JAG.........couldnt delete the other two......

are you planning on trying to get some jagprondos Barra?.............:lol:

I was considering it for a while, however I ended up giving my female high contrast chondro to a mate and sold my male. So I guess I wont be doing it now........

This season I am only doing SUPER CARAMEL JAGS, ALBINO JAGS and het ALBINO ALBINO JAGS. I did also put a nice CARAMEL JAG over my JUNGLE JAG, so there will be some interesting results ahead.

I still have various JAGS left and am happy to do some good deals on them, contact me though as alot that are pictured on the site are now sold, I just havnt had the time to pull the pics down yet.......

These are a couple of JAGS with COASTAL/JUNGLE influence, both from the same clutch........Unsure if the second one is a CARAMEL or not, any thoughts?????????

Attachments

• P8172964.jpg
    P8172964.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 105
  • P8172965.jpg
    P8172965.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 102
I was considering it for a while, however I ended up giving my female high contrast chondro to a mate and sold my male. So I guess I wont be doing it now........

This season I am only doing SUPER CARAMEL JAGS, ALBINO JAGS and het ALBINO ALBINO JAGS. I did also put a nice CARAMEL JAG over my JUNGLE JAG, so there will be some interesting results ahead.

would be awesome to get soe though, what a shame you would not breed them, jagprondos are so unpredictable in what they will turn out like and can be insane colours and paterns, i think that is why they are such a cool morph/hybrid/intergrade (what ever u want to callm it)
do you know anybody who would consider doing it and cross a jag with a chrondo and do the hatchling for a fair dinkium price?
thanks,
Jake

awesome snakes by the way.................;)

No I dont really know anyone who is doing it, but I am sure it is being done. Its not so simple though, chondros tend to be reproductive at different times than carpets, its not impossible to do, but not as easy as it sounds.........I am sure you will see some available soon, as for price, I would think around the 1500-2000 mark would cover it quite easy.......

Just keep an eye out for them on these type of threads and soon enough you will see some.........

On the note of projects I am pretty keen to see what this pair will throw next season.......hopefully some quality highly reduced pattern JAGS

Attachments

• P8172957.jpg
    P8172957.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 121
  • P3062253.jpg
    P3062253.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 93
No I dont really know anyone who is doing it, but I am sure it is being done. Its not so simple though, chondros tend to be reproductive at different times than carpets, its not impossible to do, but not as easy as it sounds.........I am sure you will see some available soon, as for price, I would think around the 1500-2000 mark would cover it quite easy.......

thanks for that, definetly be looking further into it as well.

Just keep an eye out for them on these type of threads and soon enough you will see some.........
On the note of projects I am pretty keen to see what this pair will throw next season.......hopefully some quality highly reduced pattern JAGS

good luck, be sure to post updates on when they lay, hatch, ect......;)

Heres a pic sent to me of a JAG I sold a few months ago, this fella has been fed a bit more and is showing a fair bit more colour than the ones I still have on the website.

Shows the potential these animals have with a few more sheds.......

Attachments

• mickjag.jpg
    mickjag.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 155
Roger, I have a feeling that one is going to be a blinder!!

I'll be looking for a nice 75% Jungle Jag female this coming season.
So if she blinds you mate, just fumble her into a carton and send her my way :p

Yeah Rog

that will colour up to be pretty intense.......

I will be taking some new shots for the website in the next few days and updating whats still available. Soon as thats done I will add some more pics to this thread.

Feel free anyone who has bought JAGS from us to add yours to the mix.......

Thats a ripper you posted a shot of Ben .
Thanks Chris and Shaun :D .
Yes these morphs are hard photograph and show there true colours just like jungles,
but my male is a lot nicer that he looks in the pics showing a light fluro yellow colour.
The female is just as nice but more yellow but the colours wash out in my pics.
Roger

Gibblore,

there is still a few left, I havnt updated the site for over a month, so quite a few that are still pictured are now sold.

If you like the look of the yellow one I posted, go for the animals with the TK codes........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back