Show Us Your Barking Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttg4.jpgttg1.jpgDSC_4226_0583.jpg
I've put these up a million times before. I'm too lazy to take new pics :)

Geez you been holdin out on me bro,...very nice pattern you got going there Gibba,...any spares pm me. :)

couple of youngins

Attachments

• WA Thickie 023.jpg
    WA Thickie 023.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Wa thickies 001.jpg
    Wa thickies 001.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 168
i cant tell you exactly (because they are the bosses(wife) ) but it think they are from the goldfields region in WA, The original wc breeders come from Gary Davies of WAR. She did tell me but i didnt listen, now if they were longer and had no legs i would know all about them LOL

Last edited:
i cant tell you exactly (because they are the bosses(wife) ) but it think they are from the goldfields region in WA, The original wc breeders come from Gary Davies of WAR. She did tell me but i didnt listen, now if they were longer and had no legs i would know all about them LOL

Mine are also WC from Gary Davies. I'm getting some more females from him soon :)

Cool, I'll let him know. :)

If you want something a "bit special" hit Dave at Pilbara Pythons up for a few pairs of Pilbara Milii... They look really cool. AND NO ONE HAS THEM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I'll let him know. :)

If you want something a "bit special" hit Dave at Pilbara Pythons up for a few pairs of Pilbara Milii... They look really cool. AND NO ONE HAS THEM!!!
They now have their own name (U. seorsus) and an endangered status to boot so I doubt that Dave will even entertain the thought nor would the department will be letting any slip through the system at present.

Really? WA museum told Dave that they had the same DNA as the other Milii.... Should have got in earlier I guess...

Found Daves old post:
"Here is something a little different, Our Pilbara Thick-tail.
This was collected a few seasons ago and in our opinion is quite different dispite the W.A muesum telling us the DNA is the same as critters from over east."

See link bellow for picture.
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...83/thick-tail-colour-variations-152403/page/2

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a very crafty red herring instigated by CALM and WA Museum so that nobody would bother collecting them while they rapidly got the description approved and made them out of reach.

oct3.jpg

Thick tails

Great looking thickies guys!!! Wow Gibblore, those interesting patterned ones are FANTASTIC!!! If you get some babies from them let me know, I would be very interested in a couple of them!!! :)

Gecko.jpg23570.jpg23567.jpg

Here's a couple of my guys!!! The boy in the first photo is very dark! the second pic is my girls and the third pic is of the male again!

Last edited:
I just picked up 4 wild caught wheat-belt milii last weekend. One adult and 3 juvies. I'll get some pictures at some stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back