Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulga.
zzz086.jpg

My first elapid find :) 60ish cm yellow faced whip snake , i did post a pic on a other thread but thought i would add it to this thread aswell , so many great pics and nice looking snakes .

cheers nico

yellow faced whip snake.jpg

For those of you who requested an update on the "tubs" here's number 2 tub & to make sure i'm in the right thread-Western Tiger Snake
September25th201191.jpg

September25th201173.jpg

September25th201146.jpg

September25th2011150.jpg

September25th2011135.jpg

Jeez he's a porker getarealdog, love the Westerns ( love any black tiger tbh ). Has he got a g/f to keep him company?
This is 1 of a pair I got earlier in the year, also have a extra male. All 3 will be in here full-time once lid complete.

As usual getarealdog... what an awesome setup. Your snakes don't know how good they've got it ;)

Better not let any of my snakes see this Nigel, or they'll surely be trying to put me in hospital:)! Nice work once again, thanks for some good, workable ideas. Any more pics?

Would love some more info on the "Tubs"
Are you making them? and from what? They look awesome, how big is the Western Tiger?

They are aquaculture tanks made by aquasonic I think, used for fish breeding. Hold 3000litres & 2.1x2.1x1metre high. Western Tiger a little over 1.2 & K I Tiger pushing 1.4
Pic taken early july, will have 3 tubs finished soon with just lids & some landscaping to do-Cheers
P6290001.jpg

nice set up there getareal dog...i want the same for mine. very impressive.

SANY0193.jpgSANY0191.jpgSANY0185.jpgHere is my yearling Tiger, it is hard to show his true colours. He has just shed today so I will post some pics in his new outfit tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back