Pebbles & Bam Bam - Amyae Pair Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good onya mate, amyae are the only gex I keep, they are unreal little things, very active after dusk.

Cheers mate they are super kool, don't know why it took me so long lol. Yer noticed they both are happy to do laps under a purple light.

Haha cut laps in the Holden wrecker enclosure a Brett. Hahahah when u coming over next. I want to show you some cool new goodies. Also I want to meet pebbles and bam bam.

Cheers Brenton

lol That's the one.....Will pop over soon or your more than welcome to come over n check the latest 2 pairs. The Levis girl is digging her way to china as I type :) Clutch 2.

Dang lucky duck. My female is digging but not laying. I'm getting concerned.

Cheers Brenton

Cheers Brenton

She got a moist sandy area? mines still digging even though she made china like an hour ago..lol.

Cheers Brenton

They'll do that a lot mate... she's testing out suitable sites. If you have a nest box make sure all of the surrounding sand remains dry. Eventually she'll find the nest box. Alternatively if you don't have a nest box keeping an extra hide in there with wet sand underneath will do the same thing. Just make sure again that all other areas in the enclosures are dry.

They look awesome, glad they seem to have settled in for you!

The list is nearly done Nick only 2 more, Dip Gal and Pygopus Schraderi lol
Looks like you're going to have to work on that list! :)

They look awesome, glad they seem to have settled in for you!

Thanks ;)

Looks like you're going to have to work on that list! :)

I'm thinking about it, but I'm really happy with the 7 paired species I have, then the other 2 should be enough to keep me busy.

Hey Brett ... Great looking Amyae mate. They truely are an awesome gecko. I also made my mind up, and will be getting a female amyae from Pia shortly. Similiar to you, will be counting down the sleeps!
Enjoy them.
Phil

Hey Brett ... Great looking Amyae mate. They truely are an awesome gecko. I also made my mind up, and will be getting a female amyae from Pia shortly. Similiar to you, will be counting down the sleeps!
Enjoy them.
Phil

Thanks Phil, I thought they were a pretty couple too. 2 nights I have sat in the dark now watching there movements in awe,...they seem to like to climb on the hides and look out a bit.

Do show us your new gal, I have been told Pia's Amyae's n Asper's are top notch.

Brett :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back