sydney shops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I’m coming up to Sydney this weekend and I was wondering if you could make any recommendations on the best rep shops to visit. I’m starting to price up a tank for a beardie ( obviously want the right stuff but also as cheap as possible lol )

I was going to have a look at extreme pets as I remember going there once back in the day but was wondering if there are any others worth having a look at that are well priced for enclosures.
Thank you J

Theres reptiles direct. they are online, but you can book in to shop on Wednesdays and Saturdays. and camos reptiles in pendle hill.

Definately the reptile shop at narellan..

thanks everyone.
in regards to where we are travelling iam the most retarded person with directions and places i know were going to darling harbour and thats about it. we dont really mind travelling to look at places... well i dont.. the other half doesnt have a choice lol

Personally i think if you're gonna be in Sydney itself, the trip to Narellan isn't really worth it. I only live 10 mins away and was barely worth seeing, let alone traveling a hour there and back lol.

really wouldnt bother checking out petshops, just check out the wildlife world/aquarium and reptile park and buy ur stuff online,...

if you are super keen to check out petshops, i would suggest kellyville pets, but its a bit of a hike,....

the reptile shop at narellan has the largest selection of products in nsw and is NOT a pet shop like the others,therefore you will get the best prices and the right advice,well worth the drive.

You could try making a bit of a trip around Sydney. Head to Liverpool to Extreme pets, then out to Narellan, then across to Windsor (small herp specialty shop there), down Richmond Rd to Berkshire Park Bird Farm (also herps) and finally go across from Richmond Rd to Windsor Rd to Kellyville Pets. That is a big circle around western Sydney, lots to see other than herp shops also. Can anyone improve on this? :lol:

extreme pets is one of the best in sydney = liverpool
Kellyville pets is good but take heaps of cash = kellyville ( my Local )
Berkshire park = i wouldnt go to as they only have a few rep stuff not worth travelling all the way out there just for a few items as bird farm but they did sell us a indian palm squirrel for $1000.00
the rep shop at narellen = not bad shop

to me they basically all sell the same thing, just at different prices. both kellyville and narellan are good - i am assuming you have a car? if not, then it would be a nightmare to do it otherwise.

price wise the best is reptile direct but as mentioned before you need to contact them to go in on a saturday, but if i was you thats what i would be doing.

however if you are after a tank for a beardie, wouldn't it just be better to look for discount/wholesale aquariums maybe? or wait till early next year for the expo :p

anyways enjoy sydney, hope the weather stays nice for you!

K Man.....I said Berkshire Pk because it is on the way through and worth a visit for everything else (Birds, Squirrels, deer and some herp stuff). I mainly said these places to give them a nice day cruise around western Sydney. Nice wineries between Narellan and Penrith, Have a nice lunch at the fish and chip shop in Windsor etc. K'villes my local too, expensive but OK, good range. If they started at Extreme and ended at K'ville, What else can you suggest for a day tour between Liverpool and K'ville?:)

The Reptile Shop at Narellan has the best selection. They know their stuff and have the best customer service.

Good thing about going to Liverpool and Narellan is that they aren't really that far from the M5. I live at Campbelltown and go to these 2 stores every now and then. The shop at Narellan is usually good for enclosure prices and thermostats etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back