update shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibblore,

there is still a few left, I havnt updated the site for over a month, so quite a few that are still pictured are now sold.

If you like the look of the yellow one I posted, go for the animals with the TK codes........

Thanks mate I will check them out again

As said earlier feel free to post up any from our lines, really keen to see how some of these are progressing........

:( BARRAMUNDI, i can't see any of the photos on your website.
All the ones posted here look amazing, i would love to get one one day :)

the fella who I am involved with these animals built the site, he has put up some tips to enable you to view the pics, click on 2011 offspring and look for the tips to enable viewing.

here is one i got off ben.

jag.jpg

Just letting everyone know that the website has been updated with recent pics and a few holdbacks added to the available section. Just waiting for some of the pics to be emailed through to me and I will add some to the thread. But in the mean time feel free to check out the 2011 offspring section for pics.

Australian Morelias

cheers

girl i got from ben

i got this girl 75% jungle jag off ben at the start of the year thanks ben first pic was when i got her others are her now she just shed 3 days ago thanks ben she is doing well :)
photo (4).jpgphoto (20).jpgphoto (11).jpgphoto (10).jpg

Barra,

Do you think we will eventually see things like white or gold patternless morelia, all of these animals are
amazing lookers.

Ron

Az snakes,
thats an absolute ripper......shows the progression of these morphs from juvies through to yearlings really well. That is gonna be a stunner. Thanks for posting......

Ron
Yeah quite possibly, TIGER JAGS or RP JAGS back crossed to heavy striped carpets will reduce the pattern a bit further again. Its only a matter of time and selective breeding to get results like what you describe. Thats the good thing with these morphs, you can achieve some pretty damn good results in a relatively short time......Exciting stuff

Looking good rog,

its bloody hard to get the full yellow colouration in the pics. I keep taking pics but the yellow is just so washed out and dull compared to the real thing.

A mate took some pics for the site and did something with the camera settings and a piece of white paper before he took the shots. This was the only way we could get a true representation of the yellow. I will post up comparisons of his pics and my pics to compare.......

The best way to get good colour is to shoot in low light with a flash.
But take shots at different distances because the flash will wash out colour if to close in some shots .
I just use a 10 mega pixel point and shoot on auto mode.
Take shots at 2 foot , then 3 foot, then 4 foot but zoom in .
etc and shoot 2 or 3 pics at each distance , .
Hope that helps.
The yellow is not right in my shots but its close in some shots.

The exception is my gold 50/50 jungle female , she just glows at this age,.

Nice jungle freak I like the strip down the back of yours :) how old is your 1

AZsnakes I agree with Ben that is a ripper of a contrast, I wish that we could get some good pics like that, but I am hopeless & have to rely on Paula who helps me when she can(or wants to).

Roger I will have to show her your tips because it can be hard at times to show the true colour of some of these snakes in the photos.
Cheers
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back