Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have kept this species in the past and do wish I never had to part with them. I happen to agree with you by the way, but this thread was not about the keeping or ability to is was about a name I belive. Which is why I only gave advice on a name. As to the keeping on topic rule which we have shattered cheers.

Well I'm glad you agree. I have actually kept to the topic in the bottom of half of my posts so far. Which is more than I can say for you, Mr. ;)

I reckon we should vote. I do probably think that Wattle is a better name than Turkey. Sigh, so my vote goes to Smithers suggestion "Wattle".

Well I'm glad you agree. I have actually kept to the topic in 2 of my 3 previous posts so far. Which is more than I can say for you, Mr. ;)

I reckon we should vote. I do probably think that Wattle is a better name than Turkey. Sigh, so my vote goes to Smithers suggestion "Wattle".

I am ashamed whats to be done lol

My vote is Moggy, you know what they say you are what you eat

There should be a sticky of snake names,everyone could add to the sticky.People have trouble name snakes because you like to name them that suits personalities,the look,the type,etc.They want them to be individuals but this is the difficulty.I have never had trouble because I have a easy way that so far has not fail yet.

Something like 'fluffy' is always a good name in these situations i think :lol: , it is contradictory because snakes aren't fluffy and also because they eat fluffy things lol.
Priscila, Rosey, Claret (because it's the colour of blood and the snake could easily make you bleed lol), Pansy also comes to mind.
PMS also came to mind lol.

As much as I like my own suggestion I'm going with "Wattle", that's a good call, simple and witty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back