Broken arm (car crash)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just just wrapped my lotus exige around a tree and Broke my arm (hairline fracture) I will post pics tommorw of the car if/when I go check out the damage the car is a ride off! and I am sore lol

I would be sore if I wrote off a lotus lol. Glad your alright.

How did you crash it?

I would be sore if I wrote off a lotus lol. Glad your alright.
Not so much the car insurance will cover it hit my head pritty hard spewing tho I recon there was oil or something on the road I took to corner and its just sliped in to a tree...

That's got to really suck mate. Hope it's all covered by insurance.

Hate it when car's just slip into tree's :). Must of hit pretty hard to break your arm, That or just bad luck.

Hope your all okay.

Like I said sweety I will post pics when I go see the car tommorw Can't you read?

looking forward to seeing the photos not often someone stacks a 100k+ car

your insurance company is going to love you

Hard to crash a lotus,they handle like on rails,but are fun to drive.Sorry you crashed your toy and got damaged in the process.

Just just wrapped my lotus exige around a tree and Broke my arm (hairline fracture) I will post pics tommorw of the car if/when I go check out the damage the car is a ride off! and I am sore lol

Well what a shame we won't be able to see the pics tomorrow lol

Well just noticed we won't be seeing pics anytime soon. He is suspended. Bummer I want to see a crashed lotus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back