Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spewin, Stu :( Good luck with the rest of the girls though. Hopefully thats all the bad luck out of the way, all in one hit haha.

this is the third hit of bad luck this season. womas didn't work out, sold my gecko's and as i dug them out of the sand the night before i managed to crush 2 good eggs, now this. If i atleast get a patternless clutch i'll be happy.

on the upside it is looking very much like i'll be camping on the beach at yamba drinking beer for christmas rather than trying to feed hatchies :)

hope everyone else has better luck, i think there may be some nice little hatchies appearing this season going by some of the pairings i have been told about.

Striped mac :)

stripedmacs-1.jpg

Interesting macs you have there Gabe, here's one of my adults. They're nearly opposites..

Attachments

• pinpearl3(gimp).jpg
    pinpearl3(gimp).jpg
    49 KB · Views: 298
Thanks Darkhorse, thals and Zulu! They are a little special. You're onto it thals, as they are purebred Tablelands macs.

John that mac looks similar to ones I have at work from parents from near Mt Malloy, stunning animal mate

Here's my little stimmie. Not the best shots. She was too busy trying to explore and I wasn't quick enough!

Attachments

• PICT0026.jpg
    PICT0026.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 93
  • PICT0025.jpg
    PICT0025.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 88
  • PICT0029.jpg
    PICT0029.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 88
Here are a couple of my little pygmy stimmies they are awesome little snakes very feisty though!

Attachments

• PS 2.jpg
    PS 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 247
  • ps 3.jpg
    ps 3.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 204
  • PS.jpg
    PS.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.