Looking To Make Friends

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon_Richardson

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Simon and I'm looking to make friends with people who share my passion for herpetology

G'day Simon you have come to the right place to find people who like herps.

Cheers Daniel.

usually when i tell people that i have alot of herpes they run for the hills, but everyone on this site has been really nice so far :twisted:

Hi SIMON well this a great site to make friends with fellow reptile lovers

Simon says he wants friends.......& look, Simon gets friends! (sorry, my kids love that game ;)) Welcome to the site Simon, im sure you will make alot of friends here, maybe even a few enemies too.......not everyone is as lovely as the people who have commented thus far! (by the way, im sure maddog doesnt really have herpes, i think its a fondness for HERPS, like urself, so dont run for the hills! ;)) Goodluck & have fun!

no, i really do have herpes....i thought this site was a dedicated herpes site????? does this mean i'm not wanted here?

:twisted:JKS

Simon,
Welcome mate. This site has a lot to offer. Have a look through some of the sticky threads in the Herp Help board and you will get a good idea of what sort of information is available. Make the best of it and enjoy.

Maddog,
Of course people want you on this site. How could you possibly think otherwise? In fact, I’ll guarantee you they are so keen to have you on this site that they don’t want you to be anywhere else but. So stay on the computer, on this site, and don’t go anywhere else. Ever! Simon says!

Blue

Hello and welcome :D where are you from and what do you keep? :D

Cheers Tassie97

You boys are going to scare poor simon away!
Awww. And here’s me thinking I had done my best to make him feel welcome, let him know what the site has to offer and to keep him disease free.
Hey Maddog, I have had a change of heart. I think you need to get there and mingle. You should attend as many APS get togethers as you can. It will be good exercise, bump up the immune system and help with the ailment. In fact, they say that positive interaction with others has a healing influence so if the opportunity arises, get up close and personal – it will be good for you!
What a shame I won’t be able to attend – being so far away on the other side of the continent. Will be thinking of you.....

Blue

Hi Simon! You'll find plenty of people here obsess---- er, I mean interested in herpetology... ;)

thanks blue, i will take that on board . hopefully i will be lonely no longer and i can share my love of herpes with the world:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back