They "must" like me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After our recent PM conversation I am quite convinced you just love arguing, haha

I agreed with everything you said in the pm, and nothing that I has said here contradicts that.

Brett, your posts are extremely well thought out and on point. I think you should consider publishing something, you're sure to gain a cult following of captivated readers.

Micheal
Probably to the majority of the Aussie public we are all terrorists

After all
We play with icky snakey things

Doesn't matter, just join is Rams, it's a great fun. Let that bug loose, see what happens.

can we use this pic now instead of the other?!?!

Attachments

• internet-tough-guy-because-its-easy-to-be-a-6-foot-4-olympic-h-s-tattoodonkey.com.jpg
    internet-tough-guy-because-its-easy-to-be-a-6-foot-4-olympic-h-s-tattoodonkey.com.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 111
Not funny any more, time to get on with more serious stuff.

see ya.

i-xRPbKkK-M.jpg

You're pants look like my bathroom curtains LOL not kidding either :S.

While this is true, i have been down this road in court before. I have a very violent ex, who even after 4yrs & numerous protection orders, still continues to make calls to me that are very unpleasent. While i am legally not aloud to record these ph calls, on advice from my solictor i still do. As she has explained it to me, yes they will be dismissed in court, but they are still also heard, therefor still will help me prove that at least the mental/emotional abuse is still happening. I think its kind of 'once you hear it, u cant un hear it' so even after it dismissed, its still been heard!

If you can't legally record it, which surprises me since you are a party to the conversation, tell them it is being recorded up front. If they continue, then they are aware and you then have the right to continue recording or they can hang up. Problem solved

I understand you can't record a conversation between 2 people if you aren't a party to the conversation, it's called phone taping, but not being able to record your own phone conversations, really?

Lol what a read! Gotta be one of the best off topic threads around at the moment.
Baden I overheard people talking at the last expo I went to. They had very similar stories about DEC. May e they just expect that the bigger guys will be easier to catch because you guys have so much paperwork to do it's easier to make little slip ups

If you can't legally record it, which surprises me since you are a party to the conversation, tell them it is being recorded up front. If they continue, then they are aware and you then have the right to continue recording or they can hang up. Problem solved

I understand you can't record a conversation between 2 people if you aren't a party to the conversation, it's called phone taping, but not being able to record your own phone conversations, really?

I was told the same, If you have given them some precaution as to what the recording might & will be used for that it can therefore be brought in as evidence ?

You're right, you can record your own conversations, but if you tell someone they're being recorded, then it's highly unlikely that they're going to continue to abuse you.

I was told the same, If you have given them some precaution as to what the recording might & will be used for that it can therefore be brought in as evidence ?

Im not responding to either, as it is off topic! ;) But when it comes to my legal advice i will stick with what the solictor tells me. As for 'just telling him he is being recorded', he has been told, many times, now i dont talk to him, he isnt meant to be calling me!

Yes it can. But again, if someone knows they're being taped they're unlikely to do anything stupid.

Then use them in court :) if he knows he's being taped then there's no issue.

Its still not that simple unfortunately! But as was pointed out earlier, by someone who continued with the conversation mind you :rolleyes:, its off the topic of the op........Anyway, this is just my life, & im ok!

Yeah well back on topic, I think it sucks that people can be relentlessly investigated for no apparent reason (unless they're possibly linked to cases of mass murder ;) ) but perhaps there should be some form of legislation introduced where every keeper gets a house call once every 5 years or something?

In all honesty I sympathise with Baden and others that have been "targeted". I also believe that the EPA ect have actually busted alot of people with exotics and unlicenced reptiles.

Sure there are a few worms in the apple so to speak but at the end of the day if they are trying to protect our wildlife so be it.

And no I have not had the priveledge of a knock at the door, and would not have anything to worry about if this occured.
Would be interesting to see how many corn, and other exotics get confiscated by the EPA.

Love you Waterrat but that pic is getting old also:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back