australian herpetological symposium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
with all the attention focused on the Symposium this weekend I was wondering if the Reptiles Australasia magazine Issue 2 will be out soon? Cant wait for Issue 2 and if its like the first one should be awesome.

maybe this is the cover? :D

I can't wait for the complete carpet book to come out + RA issue 2

This event has got to be the herp meet of the year! Only a few more days to go now.

the only signed copies available (that I know) are from the symposium.

So if the book is being advertisered for $80 (to pre order) from other sources the $130 deal for the Symposium 3 course dinner and the FREE book signed by both authors Justin Julander & Nick Mutton is a fantastic deal..

I understand the symposium books will be stamped and numbered as being from the official world launch of the book at the Australian Herpetological Symposium as well as being signed by both authors making these copies a collectors item.

Damn you Colin that's just rubbing it in that I can't go to the dinner lol.

Chris1 and I will be carpooling so we can chat about it all the way there and back!

As far as I know, it's at the Sheraton but confirmation is needed.

Perhaps everyone will meet in the carpark of a McDonalds like when selling animals :lol:

One day to go ..... and the bloody airport baggage handlers decided to strike. It'll be fun at the airports today, I hope all the international visitors are already here.

An international flight carrying 350 people landed in Cairns at 6am yesterday ..... the striking custom officers walked off the job and the passengers spent 3 hours in the arrival hall waiting to be processed. WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA - WE NEED TOURISM.

Does anybody know where the actual symposium is being held?

I've only learned that its at the University of Sydney from this thread. I've obviously droped off the email updates list.

I'd be very greatful if one of you guys organising this shin dig could email me the details (location within the uni as well).

I'm currently flying in first thing in the morning, so would like to know where to tell the taxi to take me... :eek:)

While I'm at it, has anyone got a spare bed close to the gig?

Cheers,
Phil
phil@reptileracksaustralia
0429 400 922

Anyone know for sure where the dinner will be held and at what time?

Does anybody know where the actual symposium is being held?

I've only learned that its at the University of Sydney from this thread. I've obviously droped off the email updates list.

I'd be very greatful if one of you guys organising this shin dig could email me the details (location within the uni as well).

I'm currently flying in first thing in the morning, so would like to know where to tell the taxi to take me... :eek:)

While I'm at it, has anyone got a spare bed close to the gig?

Cheers,
Phil
phil@reptileracksaustralia
0429 400 922

please if anybody can do the same for me,
ither pm or message me at [email protected]
or let us know on here.....
thanks,
Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back