Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you knw what i dont care about my spelling bla bla.

thank you to the ones that support this matter, and dnt wry the truth will be out on the 10.10.11 or near there.
murry was throwen in to the road so of coarse hes going to be harmed.

i dont need your negitivity and i bet if you were here you wouldnt say what ya say on here ta my face hey. thats why u live on these site talking **** about evry one else.

as for snake in public, fk me come on. if they tamme etc y not?????
i mean what are they gonna do bwt wild ones, i bet half u guys gurls wot eva get a shovel and chop there heads off hey, but u wnt admit it.
i take murry threw the sunshine plaza cops have pat him before ive had him in super markets, come on its like havin a bloody dog man, but its a snake.
harden up, if ya keep snakes and you keep them in enclosures do you let them out evry day, do you take em ta the park etc, if not ya craul barsteds let em go.
i love animals and ill speek freely, dont like it dont comment,

i told my side of the story, just a pitty murry a snake and cant talk,

Only commented about your spelling because i fail to understand half of it, & as for the comment about not being up-front to your face. . . . Just because a person is on a internet forum doesn't mean they are spineless.

I admit, i am one of those "craul barsteds" who don't take my snakes to the park D:

My guys like the seesaws but aren't too keen on the swings.
The slide is another story altogether.

Dam Ab you beat me : )

I just took my "tame" eastern brown to play at the Maccas playground and he seems to have done a runner, so if you see Tex tell him to come home please.

yeah ok just going threw this reading all ya comments, point well taken.

sorry if you took me the wrong way i dont want to offend you.
I want the truth heard its doing my head in that the media and even the police have made statments that are incorect.
so ill leave it at that, and ill take that suggestion about keeping snakes at home more serriously.
i never really looked at it the way some of you have said, big eye opener, no ones ever said any diffrent before.

yeah ok just going threw this reading all ya comments, point well taken.

sorry if you took me the wrong way i dont want to offend you.
I want the truth heard its doing my head in that the media and even the police have made statments that are incorect.
so ill leave it at that, and ill take that suggestion about keeping snakes at home more serriously.
i never really looked at it the way some of you have said, big eye opener, no ones ever said any diffrent before.

Thanks for posting something i can fully understand without reading twice lol, I really do hope you beat the charges & your innocence is rectified. i sort of agree with you about having harmless snakes out in public being the same as a dog in a park. . . but dog's have to be on leash's and snakes have to be kept at home.

Believe me it does your head in when someone starts lying and making false statements about something you are involved in, it's happened once before with me and the outcome wasn't a good one, (people who stole my car got off scot free because their statements were all collaborated)

Keep your chin up and good luck mate.

Is it just me or have other people noticed its a bit odd that this bloke turns up outta the blue to defend himself?

I'm thinking maybe someone is playing shenanigans:)

yup i have just signed up to defend what i was seeing over the net,

ha wouldnt that be a benifit. lucky for me there were people watching what was happening, ive been and got afridavits etc and they backing me up, if it wasnt for my mate running for murry the car comming up road would of run him ova.

let yaz knw what the out come is in 2 weeks.
cheers

Good luck mate, I doubt you will find out in 2 weeks though my guess is it will be an ongoing case for several months.

Ah, that sucks - typical of the media to paint you out to be some psycho, most likely cuz a "giant man-eating killer snake" was involved. -_- What was the ex-girlfriends problem anyway?

I sometimes take my big pussycat of a Murray Darling "Locke" down to the local pet store to 'show off', usually after he's shed his skin and had a meal and a few days rest so he's at his best. I don't think I'll ever take my Bredli, he's a right royal spitfire! Amazingly enough, more people that come into the store seem to freak out over my bluetongue lizard. (and no, I don't go shoving it in customer's faces or waving it around like a ragdoll, I usually wont let people touch them, but some of the kiddies and wimminfolk like to pat the bluey (and go nuts when they see his tongue dart out). It's good to let pet/tame reptiles be seen by the public eye, imo (especially in the right sort of places/controlled areas) - you'd be amazed how many reptile-fearing people have a change of view and heart on the animals once they've seen them up close... and nothing is more cuter than a little kid's face light up at the sight of something they don't see everyday up so close. (the bluey's tongue is a big hit with the ladies) ;)

But anyway, keep us informed on what happens, and I hope the courts take your side.

Last edited:
Koula he pleaded guilty to public nuisance and trying to throw his MD into a cop car at a policeman.

something very fishy about you shanehobbs..

I checked your profile and its says QLD..

I then checked your IP address and theres a shared IP with a member (last activity sept 2009) from cairns whose email address belongs to an electrical firm in victoria (when googled) this same members profile says hes from cairns Qld but also has a live ID email that when searched on facebook goes to a bloke from victoria with a different name to the one in his APS profile..

this cairns member also has a skype name that has the same APS user name as a banned user who has the same name as this facebook person from victoria but whose profile says deeral QLD..

so as I said.. seems very fishy to me.. and all this is confusing
so Ive banned you and your alter ego from victoria / cairns so now all "three" of you are banned..

goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back