FOUND / RESCUED PYTHON morayfield area qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the owner find it . On the subject i am missing an albino olive so if anyone finds one let me know . I can discribe its colour and everything to lol bahaha

Ok so how about just confirming weather or not it is the black and white intergrade that went missing. +1 on the photo comment. But seriously is any chance of a rough description, ie rough length, main color make up ect. Maybe throw a false detail in there to help weed the liars

Its a snake, and if you lost it you will know the details, so why would you need hints? How many have you lost?

Would It be a hupo coastal python or a bredli python I know someone who lost one about 6 months ago though that was in the south brisbane area

I used to live in Caboolture bloody horrible place that is but you do know caboolture was named after what the aboriginals used to call it and it means land of the carpet pythons and morayfield is liturally next door i used to find big coastals in my backyard in bellmere so it is very likely that it is wild!!!

its a bloody wild snake let it go
i have found wild carpet pythons in my area which is "suburbia" and it was hypomelanistic and if in the reptile trdae would be a highly desired animal
just because it doesnt look 'wild' doesnt mean it isnt\
I know i have and many other people would have encountered very placid and non aggressive snakes
just let it go for the better of the animal

hi .
well as i said it may or may not be wild .
and keeping it for a few weeks wont hurt it .
as it is well cared for heat rock , lamp , water , food and a hide ( no dogs or cars trying to kill it )
just to make shore it was,nt some ones pet .
and yes if no one clams it by the end of next week it will be released in the glass house mountain forest .
as for some of the msg leaft next time ill let it get run over !!!!!!!!

Nature can deal with its self
What you did was quite illegal and if authorities are on here and see that they are well within their rights to prosecute you

WELL .
i am aware of the rules & regulations of the authorities .
and i also have been in contact with the authorities on more then one occassion so gess what they already know !!!!!!
any how glad to say it has been released safe & sound .
ricky

hi
heat rock was wraped in towel .
i know they burn reptiles easy and im not silly .
also i have had reptiles on and off for the past 20 years .
thanks to all with constructive replys .
thanks ricky .

Bit late to the party, sorry. I'm a relocator for the area, that was a common wild type coastal. For future reference, relocation should be fairly close to to capture point. Withn a few kms. Glasshouse is a bit far away for an animal picked up in Caboolture. Somewhere bushy along Beerburrum road would have been sufficient, plenty of bush roads off through that stretch. :)

There are plenty of sites in Morayfield where it should be released. There is nothing unusual with its location. You can still find populations in the suburbs close to Brisbane CBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back