Scales & Tails

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....... we haven't moved....... I've been in the office all day and been answering the phone all day.
Are you phoning (07) 3389 8275?
Cheers
Joy

Joy, i think Glidegirl is asking about a reptile shop in adelaide called scales and tails, in prospect

as far as i know they have not moved yet, but i havnt been past for 2 weeks now

Joy, i think Glidegirl is asking about a reptile shop in adelaide called scales and tails, in prospect

as far as i know they have not moved yet, but i havnt been past for 2 weeks now

Thanks maddog....... I thought I was losing it for a while there...... lol

Yes they have moved to research road. And have a long weekend sale on.

pm message me. scales and tails is a really good and really will priced reptile shop really nice reptile the owners name is gavin and in his old shop he had a salty/ salt water crocodile awesome me and my dad have brought 3 bearded dragon 2 cunningham skinks and etc

scales and tails is a really good and really will priced reptile shop

I would like to congratulate you... you're possibly the first person that I have ever seen comment in a positive manner about Scales & Tails, Gavin or his wife. The vast majority (meaning 99.99%) of us South Aussies wouldn't go there if it was the last reptile store in the state.

I bought my beautiful jungle there and was sooooo happy with the service recieved from gavin. Have called him a couple times with questions also and he has been incredibly helpful. Also i found them to be very well priced!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back