Extreme makeover on avairy for diamonds (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty62

Reaction score
Ok so here is my work in progress that i have been working on when I get some free time for my diamonds, lots of glue lots of styrofoam and lots and lots of grout and cement. I still have a way to go I want to put in some fake vines and paint and seal all the fake walls and hides. I have installed a pond filter on the pond this weekend and hope to have it all running soon with water falling over the top of the ponds rear wall

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6272.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8089.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8214-1.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8379.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

Any idea's for a better look are welcome.
Cheers Dusty

Thats bloody Fantastic

maybe some mulch on the floor tho, yea it won't be a hose out clean with a floor with mulch but it'll make it a little more natural.

add some large logs and branches so he/she can get to the hide box, oh and don't forget about the turtles

I take it you're not in a locale that requires heating? How much sunlight reaches the interior? Maybe (only a thought) some large granite or sandstone rocks to act as a bit of a heatsink.

Great work mate that looks fantastic.

just how much money did you spend on grout, let me guess:rolleyes:, you bought a truck load

Holy moly, these snakes have no idea how good they've got it! Amazing set-up, it looks like heaven. I'd second on the mulch idea, although pebbles do provide better drainage... hmm...

Looks wonderful. what glue and pait do you use for sticking the stirafoam together and paint it???

any help would be muchly appreciated :)

cheers

:shock: seriously what can anyone say but WOW

well done, you should be proud of yourself and the hard work you have put into that certainly has paid off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back