Extreme makeover on avairy for diamonds (pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask how you've attached the foam to the wire mesh? Just contemplating how you've done it so that it will hold the weight(so that I can steal your technique for the future :p )

That is amazing. You have let me see the light. I have lots of left overs from when I bred Birds. Excellent set up.

Looks great! I agree with some nice big branches and it'd be perfect!

how much would it cost to have someone build a enclosure like that but a little smaller

Looks wonderful. what glue and pait do you use for sticking the stirafoam together and paint it???

any help would be muchly appreciated :)

cheers

Can I ask how you've attached the foam to the wire mesh? Just contemplating how you've done it so that it will hold the weight(so that I can steal your technique for the future :p )

I used lots of liquid nails on the styrofoam and wire, for the paint I sprayed it with acrylic paint watered down in a pump spary unit from bunnings....

Well done, If you get kicked out of the house now you will have somewhere to go for some quiet time with your Diamonds.LOL

Cheers
Ian

Top job Dusty
You will have to put some more pics up with the happy snakes in there

Cheers Justin

great work it is giving a lot of others some great ideas, how many diamonds can co-exist happily in this enclosure?and could you add a few lizards or would they end up as dinner ?

looks awesome. to nit pick, i could say the outside needs a paint. great work

id go the pebbles... as stated better drainage and provides the heat sink at ground level aswel.... cage look bloody great.. awesome job mate..

Excellent work mate, love the moving water, should cover for the hottest days........If they are hatchies, I'd be putting a couple of hundred small hides about the place, to give them a bit of security....

holy crap that looks amazing! Would love to have the space to pull something like that off. Would also need the handyman skills too. I'm sure the occupants are gonna love it!

Very Noice:)! Alota work in that one!! Painting the aviary wire in black would almost make the wire dissapear (I should practice what I preach).

G8 work!!!! One day i hope to have something half as amazing as this!!!! I agree with everyone els some branches in and I like the idea of the pebbles. You could use big bits of slate or something as stepping stones for a path all the way through 2. :D

Thanks for all the comments and likes, it will only be housing a pair of adult diamonds at the moment (dont want to over crowed it).... I would love to have lizards of some sort in there with them and keep them from being eaten (is this possable) .

And those monitors look quiet at home ther Tassie97 LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back