The thank you thread.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beard

Reaction score
Who do you want to thank and why.

I'd like to thank the Bogans across the road. They have provided hours of entertainment since moving in to this house. I love it when their 3 year old daughter starts sweraring at them at the top of her voice then hits her parents before running off down the street. Keep it up.

You've bred a good sort there.

Id like to thank the old ppl a few houses up with the 2 small dogs (****zu's) who like to roam the street. They bark at the kids and have bitten a few but when the owners are approached and asked to keep them in side there yard the say its not there dogs out must be someone else's....... funny cos there must be 2 other dogs who have their fur died, ties with ribbons and there nails painted who like to roam the street.........

I'd also like to thank lamb for being so tasty. So, to the lamb that sacrificed its leg for my dinner tonight, thank you :)

Id like to thank my boyfriend for getting our 55inch TV so we can watch the footy final this arvo. Much better on a big screen!!

Id like to thank the old ppl a few houses up with the 2 small dogs (****zu's) who like to roam the street. They bark at the kids and have bitten a few but when the owners are approached and asked to keep them in side there yard the say its not there dogs out must be someone else's....... funny cos there must be 2 other dogs who have their fur died, ties with ribbons and there nails painted who like to roam the street.........

If they are strays as the owner has advised, and have bitten children - take them to the pound or call them to come and collect the animals..simple.

If they are strays as the owner has advised, and have bitten children - take them to the pound or call them to come and collect the animals..simple.

We have called them and the RSPCA etc and they just go and collect them and pay the fine...... They do belong to them they just cant believe its there dogs doing all the things ppl are telling them. They are "so nice to all our family and friends they must be some other dogs and not ours" is the reply we get. The guy across the road is recording everything as advised from the pound. I like to help by walking our 2 36kg each boys up the end of the street (when there 2 are "out") and my 2 big boys freek them out (not that our 2 would do anything big sookie things would run away!!!) and the 2 small dogs go running inside and hide!!! hahaha!

i'd like to thank who ever invented the following food items:
Kalamata olives
Parmie cheese
pickles
Salami
carrot
mayo
minced garlic
bread rolls!

i couldn't sleep so i made a sandwich out of all that ^^ .....= amazing

I will actually make a serious post. A big thanks to pythonmum for breeding cracker albinos. My male is one of my favorites in my collection. Thanks again Susan

Can't wait to see the this years clutch hatch.

Who do you want to thank and why.

I'd like to thank the Bogans across the road. They have provided hours of entertainment since moving in to this house. I love it when their 3 year old daughter starts sweraring at them at the top of her voice then hits her parents before running off down the street. Keep it up.

You've bred a good sort there.

Your welcome mate!

Cheers Brenton

I'd like to thank someone on here... you know who u are:)... for many fun days and very memorable moments :p hahaha

Last edited:
I will actually make a serious post. A big thanks to pythonmum for breeding cracker albinos. My male is one of my favorites in my collection. Thanks again Susan

Can't wait to see the this years clutch hatch.
You are most welcome. I love it when my babies go to great homes like to you, Chris 1, KaotikJezta... There are so many good people out there that I have gotten to meet through my animals.

I will carry on and thank Mick (orientalis) for quietly sharing his extensive expertise and encouragement with me, not to mention some photos of mind-blowing animals:D

You are most welcome. I love it when my babies go to great homes like to you, Chris 1, KaotikJezta... There are so many good people out there that I have gotten to meet through my animals.

I will carry on and thank Mick (orientalis) for quietly sharing his extensive expertise and encouragement with me, not to mention some photos of mind-blowing animals:D
Thanks pythonmum, don't have to tell you how stoked I am with Smij, he's definitely one of my favourites.

I would like to thank all the helpful people on this site who through all of their past advice convinced me that even though my Woma has always eaten like a pig that it was perfectly normal that my new baby MD had not even looked interested in food for three weeks.

Now after another week of covering her up and resisting the urge to handle she has tonight eaten her first mouse whilst in my care.:D :D :D THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!

I'd like to thank my dad for sticking up for me 20 year's ago, for if he didn't i wouldn't be here today.

Id like to thank everyone on here who has helped me!!!!
A big thank you to my step dad. He is the best dad in the world! Even more so because he didnt have to be a dad to me but he has been through thick and thin!!!

Another one. A big thanks to Glimmerman (Damian) for always having a great supply of rats when I need them. Thanks mate my snakes definitely love them lol.

Cheers Daniel

A thank you in advance to the people who just moved in behind us with the tiny yappy dog who barks every time we sneeze - when our bredli is big enough she might just 'escape' into your yard and find herself a free meal...

We have 3 little yap yaps living next door and they totally set my big dog off. The four of them run up and down the back fence barking at each other. They are all just having fun but damn it's annoying. my 2 small dogs are actually really good, they only bark when someone comes on the property.

I would like to thank Orientalis (Mick) and Solar17 (Baden) for all of the help and information they have given me :) Much appreciated guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back