Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A one night stand thread would be way more intersting.... ;)

Would like to update this thread with a Yes!

Myself and matt_to_the_k have been together for 7 months now. We started talking on here because we lived in the same suburb, I needed to borrow a heat globe one night and fell in love.

We've been living together for about 6 months and now have a little family of 2 imbricata, 1 Stimson, 1 bobtail and 2 western beardies. Everyone asks me where I found this amazing guy and I tell them to start getting into reptiles :)

Yay for APS!

Myself and matt_to_the_k have been together for 7 months now. We started talking on here because we lived in the same suburb, I needed to borrow a heat globe one night and fell in love.

We've been living together for about 6 months and now have a little family of 2 imbricata, 1 Stimson, 1 bobtail and 2 western beardies. Everyone asks me where I found this amazing guy and I tell them to start getting into reptiles :)

Yay for APS!
That is so lovely, congratulations to you both :D I may not have found love on here, but I have found some fantastic friends :) I guess when I was single there were not many single herper's where I lived :) I did find that a lot of Men had an issue with me keeping snakes and basically said they would consider something more"serious" if I "lost/got rid of the snakes" pppffftttt needless to say I stayed single for quite a while lol AND thennnn surprise surprise my ex Husband did a complete turn around and offered to embrace my snakes if I would give him another shot(lot more to the story of course lol but the reptiles were an issue) I agree with you though YAY for APS ;)

Well done all! Im happy as i am,living the single life. No man here to complain if i am late from the shops,nor to complain if i spend too much. If i dont wish to cook,i can get take away and not feel guilty. If i dont wish to do the dishes i can leave them. While being in a relationship does have its advantages,its not for me at this time. Maybe in another 20-30yrs when im in a nursing home i will strike up a nice comfortable relationship with a man and we can do the bed hopping thing.

Yay for APS!

This is all true! Love you Ang

Haven't read the entire thread so not sure if it has been mentioned but back in 04 I think it was there was a couple of members of the site who ended up getting married and having a kid.

Congrats Angie and matt

Ive Left the gold coast
Girls towoomba and further west inbox

Ill have to empty my inbox as it will be full soon ;)

Da_Griz found his boyfriend through this site, not sure if they are still together or not though.

still single and ready to mingle...see even got a jingle!

our anthem as single herpers

All the single herpers (All the single herpers)
All the single herpers
Now put your hands up

Don't treat me to these things of the world
I'm not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a man that makes me then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I'm the one you want
If you don't, you'll be alone
And like a ghost I'll be gone

All the single herpers
Now put your hands up

Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh
Wuh uh oh uh uh oh oh uh oh uh uh oh

Every time I hear that song I picture all the drags at mardi grae. Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back